z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Spring Challenge Appreciation | MaeveMadden

Spring Challenge Appreciation

• Hi all! I've been struggling to post any type of progress results because honestly I haven't had much. I took some photos throughout the challenge but haven't noticed too much of a difference. I haven't lost any weight, my weight fluctuates to begin with so I've been up/down about 3 lbs throughout the challenge but weight loss was never my goal. I've been doing about 3-4 workouts a week on top of playing tennis once a week and going on multiple daily walks (I have a dog) so not seeing too much of a change  has been pretty disheartening at times. But then I think about how much I enjoy the workouts and the forum and just how supportive I've found this community to be. I've found confidence that I didn't know I could have. I'm finally at peace with my body and what it looks like. I've struggled for the past 12 years with an eating disorder so this is something I just didn't think was in the cards for me. So thank you to @Maeve Madden and all of the other trainers because each one has done more for me than they could ever know! I'm so proud of every single queen in this community and can't wait to keep going and to follow along with everyone's journey! I WILL say that on the days that I'm not bloated (🙄) I can see some abs coming in! Plus my noodle arms have some slight definition which is wonderful because muscle gain was what I wanted to see!

• @Hannah Shackles truly well done queen, i think the main thing is how much we all enjoy these workouts an the positive community an that your seeing those developments in your body is fantastic. ive never suffered with an eating disorder as such but but i know at my lowest weight some years ago i still thought i needed to lose more weight . ive not seen much change in my body this challenge but i know i'm stronger in self an enjoy the community!!! you've come on an amazing journey hannah . well done on the spring challenge!!!! xx

• @Hannah Shackles finding body confidence and enjoyment in the workouts is progress to be very proud of. Well done and thanks for sharing your story.

• We are so conditioned to think that if we exercise or start eating healthier that we should be losing weight but really there are so many other advantages that are even more important like helping our mental health, more energy, better immune system - the list goes on! If the challenge made you realise that then that's just amazing!

Congrats on getting this far Hannah✨ not long left now woo

• @Hannah Shackles queen firstly you look amazing!!!! dont be so hard on yourself, we put alot of pressure on ourselves as women!! i have been doing this for nearly a year now and i havent changed dramatically when i look in the mirror but the big changes i have noticed is my mental health and confidence.  I am so happy when doing these workouts and chatting to all you queens!!! im starting to love myself and that for me is huge!!!!! i can see my body has toned and become so much stronger from doing these classes and that is another reason i love QDQ.  Keep on smashing it queen!!!! xx

• @karen louise .@Sinead Bergin @Maeve O'Keeffe @Carmel Mulvany Thank you ladies so much! I am proud that I kept up with it, although it wasn't difficult since the classes are so fun! But unfortunately, it's that stupid voice that creeps up every once in a while telling me I'm not doing enough. BUT a major benefit that isn't physical at all is that I can now squash that voice without it causing me to spiral. So that is what I am proud to take away from this challenge! And I agree, Carmel, actually truly loving myself is very new to me and it is so so good! I'm so happy for each and every one of you and the progress you've all made both physically and mentally!