z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

QDQ FESTIVAL APPRECIATION | MaeveMadden

QDQ FESTIVAL APPRECIATION

• It's so difficult to organise a festival like this over zoom and to keep people interested and engaged all day. But it was just WOW. Really loved it. Well done to Maeve and the QDQ team for organising something so great, uplifting and powerful. Just watching the comments all day shows what an important and magical community you've built! xxx

• I had a fantastic day!  I'm a member since August and I rarely join chats and post here but had a wonderful day with you all and really felt part of the community.  A wonderful line up of experts together with lots of fun, the perfect way to take our minds of things and spend a Sunday, like others said there's something lovely about knowing that although you are alone in your living room there are other people all over the world experiencing the same thing as you at the same time.  That motivates me so much so thank you all and especially @Maeve Madden for creating such a wonderful community! 

• What a day, you've all put it so well already, it was just amazing. Kept the laptop on all day didn't want to miss any of it, going to bed tonight with a smile on my face thanks to @Maeve Madden and all of you. So thankful for QDQ, thanks so much💚

• Thank you so much @Maeve Madden , himself and all at QDQ for a super fun, inspiring and at times emotional day!  it was a great day of queening and thanks too to the wonderful queens on here, so supportive and empowering.  You created this Maeve and you should be proud, You truly are an inspiration xx

• First week doing QDQ and what a way to end the week!! Loved the whole day 🙌🏽 Got the whole fam involved by the end of the day- even my Dad! 

• Couldn't agree with you more Beth! Huge thank you to Maeve and the team for organising the whole day! It was really brilliant! dipped in and out for the day caught all the talks and managed to get 3 workouts and yoga with Esther in and was delighted with myself!

It's amazing how we all come together and just support one another through thick and thin! I've been a part of team Queen now for almost a year and it really has helped me through the darkest of times especially since I had to cocoon for months🙈 now I don't know where I would be without Maeve and all of the queens💕

• Queens, I just want to thank you all for an amazing day. The whole thing was so uplifting and it's made me feel energized and ready for the week ahead. I haven't interacted with the forum before but you are all so welcoming and positive that I couldn't resist! Thank you, it has been amazing. Maeve you are a true inspiration and I'm proud to be part of this inspiring and powerful community!

• Queens, what a day.  There isnt much that will get me out of bed in the mornings but this was the easiest wake up call ever.  I feel so so thrilled to be part of this community.

@Maeve Madden once again you leave me speechless . . .  the  work you and HIMSELF and all the team had to put into this to make it possible is outstanding!!!! You should be so proud, so never apologise for getting emotional . . .what you did today was incredible.  Sure we were all crying!!!!  You have created a safe place for all us queens to enjoy and it has impacted us all so so much.  Today you just took it up a level!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!! Thanks to all the trainers who are amazing today, i just loved joining in and seeing the happiness in their faces too.

The special guests were unreal - the chats about gut, hair, skin, sleep, wellbeing and of course sassy dancing....... which i ADORED. I learned so much and glad we can look back on these for reminders.  (I didnt think of the notepad).

Thanks to all the queens for the craic on the chat and well done to the totally deserving queens who won the packages.  

Sending you all the biggest hugs and lots of love!!! xxxx

• What a day, honestly I am speechless and trust me that is rare for me, usually never stop chatting! 

I joined Queens don't Quit after Christmas because enough was enough and I had to tackle this weight gain! 🤣I had done Maeves instagram lives and obviously loved them so I know it would be money well spent! That was an understatement, I would catch myself laughing and smiling while working out and my partner even said to me "You really enjoy working out, I can tell". How many people can say that they enjoy working out, not many I'd say! 

Anyway (see proving my point, I never shut up) I am an essential worker and rarely get to catch the lives, (I work 8-6 most weekdays, so can never make it home on time) So today when I got to talk to the girls in the live chat and got to actually do a live well it's was bloody amazing! So will organized and it went seemingly from one host to the next! All hosts were as you said Maeve an absolute fountain of knowledge and I feel I have learnt so much today! 

Thank you to your whole team and of course to himself, each one of you all did an amazing job and you should also be very proud of yourself! 

I honestly can't thank you enough, if it wasn't for you starting this back in March 2020, I honestly don't know where I would be, so thank you Maeve so much and thanks to your team and also to this amazing community that we have here.

You'll be glad to hear I have dropped nearly 5kg and for the first time ever I can do a pushup! 🥳🥳🥳

Ok seriously Ruth shut up - but thank you thank you thank you from the bottom of the heart to each and everyone of you, but especially Maeve 🥰🥰 x x x x

• Does anyone know where abs when I will find the link to replay?

• @Ruth James Ruth this is incredible, well done queen ❤️ Was great chatting to you today xx

• @Beth Haughian well said and 110% agree. (Ps you are gas craic)

This was a fantastic event and I had a blast. I'm sure so so much work went in behind the scenes and MASSIVE thank you to all the team 🥰 including all those in front of the camera. I came away so informed. 

I had a great day from my own wee house and felt so engaged giggling at the chats, almost like I was with you all.

I normally don't engage in forum or chat as outside my comfort zone, everyone is so lovely with great tips, motivation and chats I get involved.

I'm buzzing after today. Absolutely fantastic 

Thank you all I'm delighted to be a part of this wee  uplifting community 💕🥰👑🎉 xx

• @Niamh Byrne thanks Niamh! And well done to you too Queen, every Queen should have there crown and wear it with pride! 👑 Likewise, great to finally meet you all! 😁 x x 

• That was such an amazing day, I didn't manage all the classes 😭! Well done to Maeve and Team Queen, such an amazing community. I've honestly never enjoyed exercise until I joined this and it's been such an amazing experience in a very difficult year with lockdown and everything! It's really kept me sane! 

Also was gas the pregnant Vicky chat at the end,@Vicky Baker 😂. 

roll on another week in the QDQ challenge! 

x

• Fab, fab, fab day! Loved it, great to chat with everyone and workout. Here’s to an in-person get together soon. Thanks again to Queen Maeve and all the team. What a special and informative day. Xxx 

• Team Queen today was THE best day- from start to finish!! I feel I learned so so much today.. The banter in the chats throughout it all was gas... ye have built such an incredible tight knit community here.. it's so unique and I just love it❤️ Ye have made this year a lot easier ... thank you so so much 🥰

• Was such a great day! I don’t often get to the lives due to my working hours but it was so great to feel part of the community on the chat today 👑 

Thanks so much Maeve and team for setting this all up and for such an informative and enjoyable schedule. I think we’ll all sleep well tonight 😂💕💕

• Girls, queens, Maeve, himself and all the team. What an amazing day we've all been part of. The trainers, experts, background team did such fantastic work today to pull this all together.

Heart is running on full and energy is running on empty right now but so happy and content and empowered.

@vicky Taylor that was hilarious. I spent most of the afternoon thanking people for the lovely messages but sending them in your direction 🤣🤣 hilarious and heart warming seeing how many queens are there to wish people well and celebrate in someone's happy news even if it wasn't my news 🤣☺️💋 

• Thank you for doing this Beth, I don't usually use the forum, no reason just time (work)! Today was the most empowering, wonderful day that I / we needed so much. I'm so proud to be a part of such a caring community. The QDQ crew certainly did pull it out of the bag today, it excelled all expectations and they all, QDQ and guest speakers a trainers deserve such recognition, thank you ALL.

For now, lots of love and enjoy your well deserved rest this evening :-) xx

• Anyone else ready for bed already? I'm absolutely wiped after that day 😂 don't know how I found the energy to get through every workout without passing out but we did it queens. Definitely off to bed in the next few minutes 😂😂