z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Whoop! Results | MaeveMadden

Whoop! Results

• Oh God was scared to post but feck it 🤭

Half the battle is enjoying the workout and I love them all and all queen coaches. I have done 6 days every week and sometimes 2 classes a day. 

I know it’s not about the scales but I have been trying to lose weight for 2 years. I had thyroid cancer 2 years ago. Following thyroidectomy I gained a stone and a half without overeating - thyroid you bitch! Also have trouble sleeping, fatigue and gut issues. My medication seems to be more settled now but I still struggled to lose the pounds and feel like before, Always tired and feeling bloated. I’ve been doing maeves@Maeve Madden workouts on Insta from last April and joined QDQ on day 1!

I really focused in January and went for it.
    • cut out the extra snacking,
    •healthier meals
    •upped weights and intensity 

•Esthers yoga twice a week to de stress and stretch and also Sinead's classes.
    •No excuses, homeschooling and shift work on the frontline as a Radiographer I still managed to not miss the workouts 🤓🤩

✨I’ve lost 1lb every week of the challenge✨ 10lb off can't believe it, slow and steady and now I aim to maintain and tone some more. 

Feel like the old me again and lots of energy and confidence. This community has been a Godsend to me the past year, I really mean that. I don’t think il ever go back to a gym when I’m getting results In the comfort of the kitchen or the toy room and even if sometimes I’m wearing my husbands old gaa shorts or my old manky gear who cares! 

well done to all us queens 👸🏻 👑 

• @Brídín Quinn yesssssssssssssssss Queen. U look amazing. So so so so happy for u. Well done u, u had a tough journey but u smashed it doll. Celebration time. 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉.  U're one super strong Queen. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Omg you are like Superwoman!!! What an incredible journey 🥰 Congratulations queen - hard work has well and truly paid off!! 👑💕 

• @Brídín Quinn Absolutely amazing,well done to you! You look great! x

• @Beth Haughian thanks, I'm just thick, wouldn't let it beat me 😆 keep plodding on x 

• @Audrey Browne thanks Dear x you keep us all motivated 

• Wow wow wow you look incredible!! And what an inspiration you are.  Well done Queen 👑 xx

• Core arms and shoulders.. You are totally queening it. Well done you

• Amazing results 

so happy for you and wow those shoulders ❤️

• Wow results 👏🏼👏🏼u look health happy &  amazing 👑 xxx

• @Brídín Quinn Queennnnn! You look fantastic, the biggest well done to you. You've absolutely smashed it ❤️ Be very very proud of yourself queen xx

• @Niamh Byrne@Gemma O Connor@Dee Synnott@Gabrielle O'BRIEN@Siobhan Buller@Ashley Jordan thanks ladies love all the support we have on here 💕

• @Brídín Quinn Amazing girl - so strong and resilient Bridin - well done x