z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

How are you feeling for the next challenge? | MaeveMadden

How are you feeling for the next challenge?

• Hey queens! Hope you are all having a great weekend so far. I cannot believe we are about to embark on yet another QDQ challenge. How are you all feeling for it? I am feel really excited as I am on my 2 weeks easter break however I have so much study and work to do but I am going to try my hardest with this challenge. I feel having the summer to look forward to gives me huge motivation.

Also queens as lame as this sounds, over the last few weeks I feel I have gotten to get to know many of you and its just so exciting. Between my friends and family not many people like working out but its great having you guys to chat to and motivate each other. I really hope one day we will all get to meet in person imagine the craic we would have! I don’t know about you guys, but I have definitely had a couple of tough times over the last year but I always knew I had the forum to chat to you guys if it was needed and I feel so lucky I have come across such an amazing place with @Maeve Madden  

Anyways I don’t know why I feel so emotional saying it but you really feel like a family and I love it!! 

Lets smash the next challenge together queens, we will all get through it especially when we have each other to motivate us!! 

See you Monday Whoooo :) 

• Aww this is so adorable! I love it too, on a break atm but can't wait to start the challenge. Do you know any info about it?! Can't wait to find out all about it :D Enjoy queen!!! <3 

• I am super excited to start the challenge! 

• I'm super excited, it's going to be the first challenge I can do on qdq 

• I can’t wait to get started 🤩 this will be my first QDQ challenge and I’m buzzing 🎉

• @Alana Moore I am so excited to get started! I joined at the end of the last challenge and had serious FOMO 😂 This community seems so lovely and I'm so glad it's helped you through those tough times and given you that support 💕 Can't wait for this challenge! Let's smash it 💪

• I'm so excited for the challenge! 😬😬😬 can't wait to get started 💪🏻 

• This is soo lovely! I can't wait to start the new challenge. I took a week off from exercising except from walking because I felt like I needed a good rest before putting all my effort into the challenge. It was defo needed x 

• Looking forward to my first challenge, I joined midway ish during the Last one and although I won't be able to make most of the lives will defo be doing them in my own time 😊

• Awh this is lovely! Ended up with a bit of an injury queens so I haven't done anything in almost two weeks, including going for walks! Heartbroken but I'm hoping to ease back in for the start of the challenge with you all! I only discovered Queens Don't Quit after the last challenge started so I'm so so so excited to be a part of this one! Can't wait for it to start even if I am going at a snails pace, just wanna get back into it, hoping to get more lives in before work too as I think doing it live is more exciting and I want to have the craic with you all too! ❤️ Can't wait!! I'm glad to see others are on their first full challenge like me too! ❤️

• I'm really looking forward to getting started on this challenge! I was a total beginner starting the last challenge, I really wanted to get into the habit of working out regularly even if I didn't always finish it or have the energy/ability to give it my all.

I'm in the habit now of  doing 6/7 workouts a week since January, I'm delighted with that but my focus for this challenge will be to push myself and really go for it with every workout I do! Can't wait to see and feel a bigger change this time!

• Anyone else stalking insta for the launch of the challenge 🤪🥳

• Challenge link is up now I see :) 

• Just signed up 💪 let's go girls! So excited to go on this journey with you all. Are you doing measurements, progress pics? If so how often are you measuring or taking photos? X

• I've signed up now too woohoo. I was thinking of doing progress pic one at start and one at end lol. I'm hoping my clothes will let me know how I'm doing 

• Just signed up and Cannot wait to get going 💕👑

• Week 1 schedule looks amazing can't wait to get started! 🤩

• I'm super excited, just joined for first time tonight. ❤️

• All signed up! First challenge and I cant wait🥰💕

• So excited to start the challenge🔥

• 1 / 3