z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Nice Stretch before new challenge | MaeveMadden

Nice Stretch before new challenge

• I am so excited for this challenge! Starting it off right with a pre challenge stretch with this mornings Yoga. So lovely and SO needed! Feeling fresh and ready to go now 🧘‍♀️ 👑

• @Megan Hunter I just finished Esther's class now- it was exactly what I needed!!! Been in a bit of a funk today (I'm blaming the new moon haha!) and it helped get me out of my head for a small bit even if there was more monkey chatter than I would have liked! My hamstrings were also very grateful!!!

How good does the new timetable look? Excited to get started!

• Esther is amazing! I love love love her classes! Also did today's class 🧘🏻‍♀️ Ready for another week and the challenge 💪🏻
    Timetable looks great! Excited for the Wednesday Q and A too!!! 

• @Margo Keegan her classes are just wonderful and she has the most amazing presence. I always feel so balanced after them! Usually might have had a wee cry too haha, but in a good release way 

• Totally agree @Megan Hunter! I was in such a weird mood earlier and had been planning on catching up on spicy circuits but I listened to my body for a change and this class was exactly what I needed 💕 so lovely! All set up now for a fab week 💪😄

• @Megan Hunter oh queens wasn't yoga thus morning just what the doctor ordered! I just adore that class and esther..... she relaxs me so much xx

• @Sharon Scully it is such a good class if you aren't feeling great or tired, always feel brilliant afterwards. Hope you are feeling better today and ready to crush this new challenge! 

I'm starting with the Sculpt and Sweat, after a few weeks off I'm a mixture of scared and excited, pray for me 🤞

• It was absolutely lovely class, I was in bit of funk too blaming the full moon but yoga was just what I needed