z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Hurricane Emma | MaeveMadden

Hurricane Emma

• O M G 😲😲😲. I cant believe what just HIIT me with Hump Day Hiit with Emma. I think i left my actual body on my mat 😵😵😵😵. Hurricane Emma is in the house🙌🙌🙌. QUEENS! What a workout. What an absolute smasher of a workout honestly. U got ur lower body, u got ur upper body, u got ur Abs, and a whole lot more thrown in. Emma came & she conquered 🙌🙌🙌🙌. I seriously wld highly recommend this workout. It is intense, it is tough, u will sweat       (&swear🤬 ) by god will u sweat(&swear 🤬) but u will feel so good after it. If u are new to HIIT just take ur time & do beginner moves. Emma explains everything excellently.

Also do NOT do what I did & do 2 workouts beforehand. 🤬🤬🤬😵😵😵😵🤣🤣🤣 Wooohooo! Queens we smashed it. 😍

@emjonesfitness thank u so much for an outstanding class. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne Queen Emma, what an unreal class.  I absolutley loved it, taking it up a level for all my queens who are intermediate advanced.  

This was highly requested that I add a more advanced class to the schedule and Emma brought it.  She is such a pro in her technique and transitions.  

The actual fire.  

• @Audrey Browne sounds amazing, must try it. I did Maeves combat queens ths morning. Was 🔥 Cant get doin the lives wth my work but also got my covid vaccination on sunday. Totally floored me on monday, was so unwell.🤢 Thank goodness i was ok yesterday but totally exhausted. So today was my first day ths week and feel so much better. Thank goodness we can use the library and do it whenever it suits👏

• @Maeve Madden completely agree with u maeve how she delivered the class was fantastic. I adore intense classes. And Emma brought it to us. U certainly delivered Queen Maeve as always thank u for that. I will be rethinking my Wednesday routine though I won't be doing 2 classes before Emma's Class😅😅😅. I think i will do combat at 6pm as I will be well recovered after Hurricane Emma 🔥🔥🔥. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Claire Martin aw Queen u poor thing. I hope ur feeling better now Claire, don't over do it though, take it easy until ur 100%again. I have heard the vaccination can take it out of u. U should post about it in the forum as I know a few Queens got it also & felt terrible after it too. Omg Combat was outstanding wasnt it. Oh yes the library is a godsend. I'll be using it myself for a few workouts this wk as I can't make lives myself 2moro. U'll smash it Claire I have every faith my queen. Enjoy doll & mind urself 🤗🤗👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• I loved it too great style of class. Felt really pushed and competitive at the end with the finisher even tho it's only me and the iPad 🔥 also did combat this morn 2 big ones and I feel great now! 

• @Audrey Browne it definetly was a shock to the core, Im feeling a bit sluggish this week for various reasons inc hormones and was delighted there was another HIIT added to webnesday, but that was another level!! I am looking forward to a few weeks time when I get a bit more used to it.

• @Brídín Quinn Queen oh wow wasn't it fantastic. No Hump day here today that's for sure 😅😅. Excited for next week already. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Anne Hamilton Black Ah Anne I hope u feel better sn. We're all here for u Queen. U always cheer me so if there's anything I can do anything I'm here girl. That was a whole other level wasn't it. @Maeve Madden delivered once again. I'm excited to see everyones result after this challenge because this challenge with these workouts!!! PURE FIREEE 🔥🔥. I have every faith Anne that u'll smash this class in no time. I love ur determination, u're hardcore Queen 😍😍😍👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne Also did Emmas workout this morning. That finisher 🥵 

• @Audrey Browne ❤❤❤

• Wow what a rave review, Audrey!!  I did Maeve's classes this AM and couldn't squeeze Emma's in live so was planning on getting to it tonight... but by the sounds of it, maybe I'll save it for the weekend when I'm a bit fresher 😅  Love love love a tough HIIT class though- so excited! x

• @Audrey Browne ok I'm doing this immediately!!!!!! Xx

• @Audrey Browne Sounds like it was a really good class. I am taking a rest for a few days but can't wait to catch up on this 🔥🔥

• @Audrey Browne it will so good, I just caught up this eve after seeing the comments went straight in to do it, that finisher was 🔥

• Just caught up on Emma's class 💪💪amazing class, it flew by and so much fire 🔥🔥😍

• @Orlaith Gribben Queen wasn't it a killer 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Elise Karam u will LOVE IT! 😍😍😍😍😍😍Enjoy when u do, do it. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Mary McGovern so so so much fire Mary 🥵. It really was an amazing class wasn't it Queen 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Grace Moore Yeeeeesssss Queen. Delighted u enjoyed it. I know the finisher seriously nearly finished me 😅😅😅🥵🥵🥵👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• 1 / 2