z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Week 1 - Done & Dusted | MaeveMadden

Week 1 - Done & Dusted

• Fire, Spice & all things nice. That's how I describe Week 1. I worked out Mon, Tues & Wed, 9 workouts in all. Not my normal 12 or 13, but I was happy with what I had achieved even in 3 days. I had a very busy Thurs & Fri, so I look forward to doing Fireball & Perky Peach on catch up at some stage this week. An amazing schedule of workouts provided for us this week. What a great start to Summer Queen Challenge.

How was it for u Queens? 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Audrey Browne Wow Audrey even at 9 workouts in one week youre still smashing it!! Loved Perky Peach on Friday definitely worth catching up on so so spicy 🔥🔥🔥 Bring on week 2!!

• @Karyn Mannion yes queen can't wait to do it. All excited to see what week 2 brings 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗. Have a great Week 2 Karyn. No doubt ull smash it 🙌 🙌 🙌 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Well done @Audrey Browne 9 workouts! you're such an inspiration! Loved this week altho my thighs are on fire from fireball!!  bring on wk 2 😄🧡

• @Audrey Browne 9 workouts is amazing! 🙌 I managed 6 this week (over 5 days). Loved all of the classes - legs aren't doing too well today 😅 excited for next week! 

• @Audrey Browne Fair play to you with all your work outs 😁 Your a machine doing double digit workouts 👍💪 Had a fab first week, I am a newbie 😆 I managed to get 8 work outs in and felt fab for it!! So excited to see what this week has in store 😀☺️ You'll definitely enjoy fridays class when you catch up, was pure spice!! 🔥 Think I'm still recovering lol 🤣🤣 

• @Audrey Browne wow Audrey well done! 9 workouts is pretty impressive 🔥🔥 I managed 7 in 6 days so I was happy with that. My arms are still sore from Lilly's and Emma's classes that I did on Saturday. Haven't felt Dom's like that in a while,it's great though! Loved the first week,it had great variety!

Anyone know what's happening this week? The schedule hasn't gone up yet as far as I know. I might do Fireball Friday seen as I missed it 🔥

• @Audrey Browne have my workouts ticked off. Really benefited from the mobility and pilates class. Had a busy Thursday and Friday myself in work! Looking forward to seeing this week's schedule.

• @Deirdre Mooney Queen i heard it was a great class. Excited to catchup 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌.  Yesssss bring on week 2 💪💪💪💪💪👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Ailbhe Harding lol Queen the legs always get it 😂😂😂. Well done on ur workouts Ailbhe smashing it already whhooohhhhhooooo 💪💪🙌🙌🙌🙌👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Leanne Dowdall welcome Queen & well done u for killing it on the QDQ dance floor with all ur workouts. Wow 1st week and knocking out 8 workouts. Super woman 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌. I seriously can't wait to do last Friday s workouts. 🤗🤗🤗🤗. Have a fantastic 2nd week Leanne. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Ashley Jordan Queen smashing it with ur workouts 🔥 🔥 🔥. I loved Lily & Emma's workouts. So different from what we're used to but just loved them. I have to admit that I also loved the sore muscles 💪 💪 💪 🥵🥵🥵. Ready for Week 2 🤗🤗. Have a good one Ashley. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Andrea McElroy killing it already in week 1 Queen. Andrea I love Mobility & Pilates, like u I really do get alot from them. They are great prep classes for the current & the coming weeks. Have an amazing week 2 Queen. 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Audrey Browne Awh thanks so much 😊 Feel so welcome with all you lovely queens and the support encouraging us all on, makes it easier doing the workouts 😅🙌 So excited for this week!! 😆😆 Might even try to get an extra class in 😅😅 Hope you have a wonderful week too 👑👑👑

• @Leanne Dowdall 🥰🥰🥰💪💪💪

• @Audrey Browne oh queen it was next level spice!!! Had busy start to wk so played catch up to alot of them, even did combat queens this evening 🤣😍🤣🤣 god it was unreal!!!! Looking forward to new wk!!! Let's do this honey xxx

• @Carmel Mulvany yesss Queen u're on fire. Week 2 here we come 🙌🙌🙌💪💪💪. Have a great Week my friend 🥰 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne absolutely smashing it Audrey! Have had a lovely relaxing Easter weekend ready for week 2 of the challenge 🙌🏻💛 hopefully will manage to make a few lives this week 🤞🏻 Let's do this 🥰💪🏻

• @Audrey Browne you too honey xxx 

• @Audrey Browne On fire my girl xx

I did 8 workouts including Esther's mobility on friday which was amazing. Just trying to find my groove with Bonnie being back off school for easter and the new timetable etc I know I will find what works for me over the coming weeks x

• 1 / 2