z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Great lunch, had to share! 😬 | MaeveMadden

Great lunch, had to share! 😬

• Hello queens, how are we all with our post Easter choccie overloads? God it was great wasn't it, huge roast dinner on Sunday and literally ALL the snacks! But today  I am back being healthy and wanted to share My delicious lunch! Had some leftover homemade wild garlic pesto left (which was garlic and spinach for extra iron) from last nights tea so I dry fried some mushrooms, tomatoes and then added the pesto and some rocket and a handful of pine nuts for texture. I popped the mixture on a toasted bagel and then inserted it into my face pretty quickly. Utterly delicious. Here it is in all its yummy glory! 🥰

• @Sian Townend Looks amazing! Can I move into your new house so I can eat your fabulous food lol x

• @Niamh Byrne haha! It was sooooo good! X

• @Sian Townend  saw you making this on Instagram and it looks delish!! Definitely adding to my meal plan 😋

• @Tori Clarke other than the pesto it was all super healthy and even the pesto was good fats really...definitely worth it for the flavour! 🥰

• Hi Sian,

thanks for sharing looks delish, I cook something similiar I add pancetta and curly kale to mine and some crushed chillies too.

• @denise lyons oooo yeah that sounds lovely too. I'll try that next time x

• @Sian Townend I was literally drooling when I saw this on your insta. Please can you make extra next time and I will bob over? 😆

• @Sian Townend oh my gosh,  this looks delicious,  I have to try xx

• @Sian Townend Ooo Sian this looks absolutely delicious! Pesto is just so yummy! 😊

• @Sian Townend I have major food envy looking at your meal posts every day on instagram! You're great in the kitchen! This looks amazing!

• @Lissy Dickinson haha! Well you're only in York and we can travel that bit further now so yeah, sure 🥰😂

• @Ashley Jordan thank you! I have a bit of pesto left so I'm totally going to have this again today after I do combat! 

• @Sian Townend God that looks gorgeous! I'd say the wild garlic pesto is fab! yum!

• @Sian Townend wow that looks yummy. total food envy my wee fish cake out for dinner is not going to hit the spot after seeing this. How do you dry fry - is that literally mushroom on the pan with no oil? (sorry proabbly a stupid question and answer in the name 👨‍🍳)xx

• @Una McElroy yup that's exactly it. Mushrooms have so much liquid in them naturally that as you fry them they release the moisture to soften the mushrooms without burning. Delicious! This was just lunch, I'm doing a butter bean and goats cheese crumble for tea! X

• @Sian Townend OMG yumm xxx 

• @Sian Townend ooooh excited to try this queen. ❤️