z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Dr. Emma: My Mind is still BLOWN!!! | MaeveMadden

Dr. Emma: My Mind is still BLOWN!!!

• My mind is still blown from Dr. Emma last night!! I have moved all of my moisturisers out of my bathroom so I don't use them. I am guessing that creams and moisturisers are the same thing, and I am working on not using either of them. Thank you to Dr. Emma and Maeve for such an informative evening and helping me with my skincare!! I look forward to learning more about how to care for my skin and give it its best chance of look amazing, like a queen every day!!

• I haven't watched it yet but I definitely will my skin is so bad lately and I just don't have any education in what to do with it. Really excited to watch it. Thank you to Maeve for bringing in such useful information ❤️

• Omg Sarah I am the same I feel like my whole life has been a lie and I've been cheated on all these years 😂😂😂

• @Sarah H. Smith I actually neverade it on time to watch live, very excited to watch it now though. Thanks Sarah 🥰 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Loved it! Now I don't know where to start with skincare 😢

• Caught up earlier, can't believe it about moisturiser! We're going to save a fortune on it now 

• @Hannah Reel That was my thought too!!! I went and bought serum wtih retinol today, and walked right past the moisturiser, and had to resist the automatic thought to get one. I instead spent money on nicer serums instead of the cheaper stuff. I now just have to use up all my moisturiser on the rest of my skin I guess. 😂

• @Noelle OConnor I feel the same way!! I bought serum with retinol, and got a nicer product than I ever have before. 

• @Beth Haughian Same!! Everything says you need moisturiser, and even when I was looking at a more expensive serum, it was saying for best results, follow up with moisturiser. I just said nope, and put it back down. I just need to retrain my brain, and figure out what in the world to put on my skin. 😂

• @Sarah H. Smith I use the No7 Advanced Retinol 1.5% Complex 3 nights a week it is brilliant! Boots have it on offer sometimes would defo recommend. 

• @Hannah Reel Great, thank you!! 

• Went and through all the moisturiser out 😂 and put on spf twice today so working on it. Does anyone remember please the name of the powder spf that Dr Emma mentioned? Thanks queens 👑👑

• @Aoileann O'Connor you can watch it back. It should be in the library.

• @Sarah H. Smith what serum did you get? While it seems simple my skin flakes so stopping moisturiser is going to be tough! 

• @Noelle OConnor I got Boots retinol serum and I also got Pixi retinol toner. I am currently on a tight budget, so I can't get the nicer stuff yet, but I will. 

• Hi Queens,

Just finished wathching Dr Emma, a bit confused about some things but a very good talk. I heard before to treat your skincare like a sandwich, spend most money on the filling like ahas/retinol/serums it always stuck with me, an easy analogy to remember.

Just on the Boots retinol its not 1.5% retinol its the complex combined, thinks its only 0.3% retinol. Remember queens if starting to use retinol, make sure you use your spf. For skincare I find the skingredients brand very good and they have a lovely spf50 hth

• I went to dr Emma last summer and started a skincare programme, she is brilliant! I have been in contact with her a few times and added to the regime. I took advantage of not spending money on other stuff to invest in skincare. Don't regret it!

• @Sarah H. Smith Hi, just be careful not sure you should use both products on the same day if you havent used retinol before, build up its use slowly, maybe start twice weekly for first few weeks then add from there.

D xx.

• @denise lyons Thanks! I think I will switch back and forth for a couple of weeks. I feel like I have SO MUCH to learn!! 

• @Sarah H. Smith its mind boggling, I only started using retinol last year and I'm in my mid 40s, talk about late to the party lol! 

• 1 / 2