z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Resetting for Week 3 🤞🏻 | MaeveMadden

Resetting for Week 3 🤞🏻

• Hey Queens,

I've had a bit of a meh week this week to be honest, I think I've only done 3 workouts from this week and Esther's mobility class from last week 😅 College has been mental and I also strained my quad this week on run which is soo annoying, was just at physio today so hopefully will be able to get back to workouts tomorrow or Tuesday 🤞🏻 Also had my COVID vaccine on Friday morning which I'm SO grateful for but haven't done a tap of exercise since and the Easter eggs are still flowing 😅 I've been feeling crap not doing my usual amounts of workouts but really hoping I can reset this week and get back to it 🤞🏻
    How are you queens getting on? 💛💛

• Hi Niamh,

Great news about your vaccine, delighted for you.  Sorry about your quad, but take your time, you'll get there.  We all have meh days or even weeks but 'its a marathon not a sprint' as they say (whoever they are!!).  

Dee x

l

• @Niamh Byrne I hear you on the Easter eggs - I still have a good few I need to hide them. I think as lockdown not seeing people there were more Easter bunny drop offs at the door and treats lol.

👏 woohoo on the vaccine I hope it feels ok afterwards. One down. We all have off weeks, although with the quad id say you needed the R&R 😍xx

• @Niamh Byrne you've got this queen, I know with things opening up again and everything getting a bit busier it's hard to find the time every day for all the workouts. You smashed it though ! 4 workouts in a week is amazzinhgg!! Let's go next week , week 3 👑👑👑🙏🙏🙏

• You got this girl !! Listen to your body is the main thing ! ❤️ 3 workouts is unreal , every little bit helps as they say ! X