z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Hump Day HIIT w/Emma | MaeveMadden

Hump Day HIIT w/Emma

• OMG- what a workout!! Anyone else sweating and shredding during Emma's Hump Day HIIT class today? Not a single hope could I have done that class six weeks ago. This summer challenge is hotting up and so are we 🔥🌶👑 Just wanna say well done on getting this far queens, we got this 👑💪👟

PS- Thanks to all the queens who are posting their amazing progress pictures! Genuinely, massive thanks for the inspiration to keep pushing towards our individual targets 👏👑

• 🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️

That EMOM was fire! 🔥 didn't know I had the energy in me this morning but I got through it!

• @Brittany Yeaton well done, it was spicy alright 👏👑

• @Angela Fealy well done queen, Emma's class packs a serious punch!!! I'm just building myself up to do it...... wish me luck xx

• @Carmel Mulvany you got this queen! You'll feel like such a warrior at the end... like real👏 life👏 waaaarrrriiioooorrrr 😅👑

• @Angela Fealy 😅😅😅😅 OK let's  do this!!!!!!!!!

• Ladies I'm alive...... 30 burpees in last emon round...... DEAD!!!!! 

• I haven't tried her class yet going to try this week I'm building myself up too it😬😬

• @Sarah Higgins oh Sarah it's fire but the feeling after you do it is amazing!!! Totally lifted me today xx

• @Carmel Mulvany  30 burpees- in the last round?!! Holy moly, I'm literally in awe!! Fair play to you, that's just AMAZING work 👏🤩👏👑👏🌶 

• My Gosh!!!! Sweaty betty! Great workout. Thanks Emma :)

• @Jane Stapleton well done queen, Emma is a legend 👑🌶👸💃

• @Angela Fealy I nearly passed out....🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Just did it, oh my god what a workout 🔥🔥absolutely love Emma's classes, feel amazing and dead at the same time 🤣

• Loved Emmas class too!! She definitely gets you working all the muscles thats for sure! Managed 25 burpees in the last round I think so I am happy enough with that. Havent a whole heap of energy this week so was glad I could manage to stick it out the whole class. The feeling afterward is amazing though as you said 🔥

• @Grace Moore haha I can totally relate 🔥🤩💀

• @Ashley Jordan  25 burpees, well freakin'  done Queen 👏👑 Such a great class to push yourself to your limits and beyond. 

• @Ashley Jordan go you Ashley,  that was amazing!!!I'm the same,  little flat this wk but we got through it!!!! QUEENSDONTQUIT XXX

• Exactly Queens, if it doesn't challenge you, it won't change you, as Maeve would say!💪