z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Best glutes activation workout | MaeveMadden

Best glutes activation workout

• Girlssss could you please share your favorite purely glute activation workouts from the library? 

• Go back through the perky peach classes! 

• Francescas Booty Band Burn... pure spice!! 

• @Beth Haughian ya second that,I never really felt my glutes working that much until I did Francesca's class 🍑🍑

• Francesca all the way for the most powerful glutr burn you'll ever feel! Try some off her 1st classes,  they had weights and you peach will feel every bit of it!!! 

• Absolutely agree on Francesca, unreal class!!

• @Mari Sarajishvili perky peach or fireball with Maeve from the library or Francesca's band burn is 🔥🔥🔥

• Hi girls. Which of Meaves bands do you use the most? Light and medium or medium and heavy? 

• @Berniece Kelly I go between the medium and the heavy, but I've been doing this a year and it really comes down to where you are at personally in terms of your strength etc. I'm trying to use the heavy more but sometimes it's just so tough haha, it is brilliant! 

• @Berniece Kelly I have the light and medium bands but I definitely use the medium one more! The light one does come in handy some days though when I'm sore 😂😂

• Great  ladies, I've being at it a while and have rubber bands but wasn't sure of the resistance with meaves ones. Thanks did the advice 😁

• @Berniece Kelly I started with rubber ones too and oh my goodness the amount of times they rolled mid-move, digging into my thighs or snapped against my leg when trying to put them on! I do think Maeve's are worth it from that perspective, the resistence on them is in a different league to rubber ones too. Medium are definitely up there in the higher end of a challenge but for me were a good starting point, and really trying to progress onto heavy now but sometimes just too much haha

•  @Sharon Scully did you use the light at all? I want to get the mat so can only get 2 bands with it. Thinking of getting medium and heavy 🤔

• @Berniece Kelly I didn't get or use the light no as personally I felt I needed more of a challenge- I guess if you needed a day where you wanter lighter you could always use the rubber ones, but I think if you are used to a bit of band work and resistance you would be able for the medium, and then great to have the heavier to try move up to (at the moment I have some classes where I alternate between both the heavy and the medium within a class, cos that's progress in itself too!)

@Beth Haughian what do you think?

• @Sharon Scully@Berniece Kelly 

Yes I'd agree I think the medium one would be a good start if you have been using bands before! I had bought them at the first drop so they were the only two available options at the time! And as Sharon says you'll always have the rubber ones to fall back on if you need them 😊

• I had rubber ones they were 💩bought the medium but think might get heavier one now so probably get both so have option i should off did that.  

• @Sarah Higgins Oh Sarah the struggle was so so real with the rubber ones, and when they snapped or rolled on your thighs oh so sore! The medium was the heaviest available when I got it, so on the second release I was straight in for the heavier, it's so pretty too haha! I have a love/hate relationship with it!!

• @Beth Haughian@Sharon Scully thanks for your help girls. I got the medium and heavy. Just in time too I may have gotten the last mat 🙌🏻 

• @Berniece Kelly yaay! It's a good investment. Hope you get on well with them!