z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

WEEK 12. | MaeveMadden

WEEK 12.

• I enjoyed being part of the QDQ team and the great sense of community I got from you and other Queens. This challenge has gotten me out of loneliness and have given me motivation to get through everyday more positively. I actually play with my kids more cause I feel fitter and much confident!

I loved the variety of coaches and workouts and I am already all excited for next workout (small bit of dread but knowing it will be 100% worth)

Thank you so much Meave x

• Gosh there's not much left to say, you Queens have covered everything that I feel and more! ❤️ I have enjoyed this challenge so much and have seen a change in my strength, my mental well being and my confidence. I no longer live in that mindset of 'workout to get thin', I workout for me and my happiness, the enjoyment of the workouts, the QDQ spirit and community. 

@Maeve Madden is an astonishing leader and trainer, the trainers that have joined our community are equally amazing and I really feel like they want the best for each and every one of us ❤️ my only issue is not having enough time to do as many workouts as I'd like to, not because I don't think I'm do enough, it's all because I don't like missing out!!! haha. 

Love all you Queens so much, thank you ❤️👑xxx

• Joined QDQ in February but was doing the lives since January it got me through that horrendous lockdown and awful year .I loved taken part this challenge it made me more accountable I'm raging didnt take pictures now because definitely feel the benefits from the classes. I left my gym  and said I'll do this till they reopen but feck that were spoilt for choice all the workouts we have access too each week and the craic even if not in person actually feel more connected and motivated then did in a gym👑💪🙌🥰

• My favourite challenge so far!! :) Have been with QDQ since day 1 and i've said it before, it has totally transformed the way i feel about my body and my mentality of  "i have to workout" to "I want to workout" - that's been the biggest mental change for me, i look forward to my daily sessions with the queens, its my time!!!My husband convinced me to start tracking pics just after the Christmas Challenge ... and when i look back now, i feel really proud!! I'm stronger, more confident and definitely happier!!! :) Very grateful to have found QDQ in what was the craziest year for us all xx

• I have loved this challenge! I was doing the lives and then joined the website for this challenge and its the best decision I've made this year! Haven't wanted to go back to the gym because I'm loving the classes at home so much. I love love love Spicy Circuits and Active Arms and Abs, they've really helped me rebuild strength after a shoulder injury last year 💪💪 Barre Ballet has been a great new discovery too. Thanks Maeve and the QDQ community! 🤗

• It's been an absolute blast - for me it's been the one form of constant in the ever change in lockdown, out of lockdown and back in lockdown. The one thing that keeps me focused and centred when there's so much madness going on. Some weeks have been more productive as others but the amount of choices we have is great. If I'm feeling a little under the weather or sore, I know I can do one of Esther's classes and chill, if I'm feeling like I need to get all my anger out I know I'm heading for Combat to get my Basshunter on.

The community is like no other, I don't come on the forum often, but when I do it's so uplifting to see so many amazing people lifting each other up and spurring each other on.

Maeve, you've done such an amazing job and continue to do so! Can't wait to see how QTQ grows in the next 12 months. I hope you know how much you've helped us all and how much QTQ means to us.

PS. Anyone else have a panic attack when you hear Titanium outside of a class? 😂

C x

• Maeve I've loved this last 12 wks. The time flew, Ive gotten to know some new queens while still having the craic with our OGs. Thanks to all the queen trainers who bring their A game every single time x

• @Maeve Madden I really enjoyed my first challenge and looked forward to planning out my week on a Sunday evening. My attitude to fitness has changed. QDQ has given me consistentcy and strength as well as routine. I feel stronger and enjoy the classes and the chats so much. Thank you 😊 

• I joined QDQ right before the start of the challenge specifically to take part in the challenge as I'd been following you on Instagram for months and doing your workouts on there but had been struggling a lot with motivation. 

All I can say is I wish I'd joined sooner! I've always worked out because I felt like I needed to, but doing your classes was the first time I ever actually enjoyed and looked forward to exercising and took it seriously too! I used to barely be able to finish one of your workouts and now I fly through them (still find them challenging but I at least don't have to quit halfway through!). 

Thank you so much for all that you do. I have a much healthier relationship with exercising and food now than ever and it's all thanks to QDQ and the amazing QDQ community.

• 2 / 2