z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

London, baby! (sorry, had to) | MaeveMadden

London, baby! (sorry, had to)

• So my best friend and I are going to London in December for our 30th birthday celebration (mine is this August, hers in April of next year)and I was hoping to get some good food recommendations. Food is my favorite part of trips so I'll take any and all suggestions. I would love some hidden gems if anyone has little favorite places that aren't on all the travel blogs. I'll also gladly take any other recommendations if anyone has any must do's. We've got tickets to the Hogwarts in the Snow WB studio tour because we're both big HP fans and tickets to some museums for art installations we've been wanting to see but that's it so far! 

• @Hannah Shackles woohoo girl sounds like a great plan and to share it with your best friend is even better x

I'm no help with recommendations but I'm sure all our London queens will come up with loads x

• @Vicky Baker thanks Vicky! Yea we're very excited, we've had the plan to go together for about 10 years 😅 figured 30 would be the best time to celebrate 

• Entrecote in Marylebone
    (think this is on the travel blogs now but it's worth it - just steak, chips and secret sauce)
    Brasserie Zedel
    BAO in Borough Market or Soho
    Casse Croute Bermondsey Street
    Leong's Legends China Town for amazing dim sum

• @Charlotte Hogarth-Jones ohhh thank you! This list is wonderful and I am especially excited about the dim sum place 

• Coincidence! I'm planning to go to London in December for my 50th. Have always said that's what I want to do, so taking note of these. Best for afternoon tea also?

• Hey there! What are your favourite types of food?

• If it's your first time in London I think a sky bar/restaurant would be really special for dinner -- any of these are amazing https://www.designmynight.com/london/restaurants/restaurants-in-london-with-a-view

A few of my fav places for lunch in Soho are:
    ⭐️Ugly Dumpling

⭐️Ping Pong Dim Sum (both allow you to book if you find that you can't get into Bao, I find there's always huge queues there) - they do a bottomless disco brunch that is quite fun!

⭐️Dishoom for breakfast - Bacon Or Sausage Naan are amazing with Bloody Mary's 

⭐️Have a look in Kingly Court in Soho, there's a few cool places in there you can choose from whilst out shopping. 

⭐️ Coal Drops Yard in Kings Cross is all newly renovated with loads and loads of cool bars and restaurants to have a look at set around the canals

⭐️ Rotunda bar in Kings Cross is a bit of a hidden gem, great for a quiet cocktail and nice views of the canal 

If you're anywhere near Angel - Le Mercury was an old favourite of mine! 

Let us know if there's any specific areas we haven't covered. London is amazing, you'll have a fab time!!! 

• @Helen Madden super helpful, thank you so much for the suggestions! These all sound great, I'm getting more and more excited!