z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Cordless hoover/vacuum recommendations please! | MaeveMadden

Cordless hoover/vacuum recommendations please!

• Hi Queens,

I know this is such a random post but we recently got laminate wooden floors put down in my parents house. We have the original and trusty Henry hoover but it's become way too heavy and big to be dragging around and I dont know why but the dust just seems to show more since the hard floors went down that I feel like I am constantly needing to hoover. 

Would love to know if any of you ladies have recommendations for a cordless one. I know Dyson will probably come out on top but is there anything thats a bit more budget friendly that you have tried? We were in the electrical store the other day and the woman there mentioned a blue Hoover branded one but they no longer stock but she said that it would have been a good cheaper alternative to the Dyson. 

Would really appreciate any suggestions,

Thanks 

Ashley X

• Yep, I'm in love with my dyson. Bought it with vouchers a few years ago. If we ever divorce it's the first thing I'm claiming!

• @Sinead Toal hahaha thats fair enough,i'm sure you use it more than he does anyways 😂 Would you happen to know what the name of the one is you have? I know they have a few different types. 

• The bog standard one, v7

• @Ashley Jordan  I 100% recommend investing in a Kobold hoover - quite expensive but totally worth it!! They last for +10 years!!

• @Valeria Bisordi oh I never heard of that,I'll have a look,thank you 😊 X

• Loads of ppl hate dysons, but the newer ones are just amazing, I have the v10 and my parents used it a few times and got one in addition to their fancy internal hoover that is built into the house! They got the v11 and its even better so expensive though!

Ive heard the Shark is good but they dont last long and know a few whos sent them back.

My parents also got a Miele cordless and brought it back after a week as it was just too heavy and complicated!

• @Anne Hamilton Black ya I suppose that's why Dyson are the best,I never heard anyone say anything bad about them,only the price but worth it in the long run. X

• @Anne Hamilton Black ya I suppose that's why Dyson are the best,I never heard anyone say anything bad about them,only the price but worth it in the long run. X