z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

First week of Summer Strong challenge | MaeveMadden

First week of Summer Strong challenge

• Completed my 4th workout of the week for the challenge this morning, pleased with myself.  My personal goal for this challenge is consistency. I've been  signed up to QDQ for 3 months or so and if I'm honest I've dipped in and out of classes so I really just want to do this challenge and stick with it! Completed 2 lives aswell for the first time ever - ding ding drills and raise the barre and caught sexy shoulders and combat queens from the library. Loved them all! 

• I know what you mean Eva.  I am trying to be consistent too.  Think I have one more to do this week the lower body workout.  Enjoying it all so far.  Also trying to be healthy in my food choices.  Its the evening time when I have the cuppa is my downfall as I feel I need a biscuit or two .  Anyway will see how this goes. It is my first challenge. Fingers crossed.

• Hi ladies!

Same here! I had my membership last month and did 2/3 workouts, then when it automatically renewed i decided to do the challenge!

I spent all day sunday almost in tears as none of my summer clothes fit, so I got up monday and did the live! I had so much energy all day too. Today was a rest day, shovelled half a tonne of stone into a new flowerbed last night with hubby and I could not get up this morning! I've just had a brownie.

It didnt taste as amazing as I thought the treat would. Maybe I'm finally making progress?!

Looking forward to another live in the morning, great to see so many first timers too!

• @Carmel Byrnes I need to address my food aswell - just going to try to make healthier choices. I'm usually not too bad during the day but come evening the energy levels drop and I struggle to make good choices for dinner. Preparation is probably key! Good luck - you can do this! 

• @Melissa Reilly There is nothing better than starting the day with a class, really sets me up! Can't beat a bit of garden work for exercise too! Enjoy your rest day, good luck with the rest of your week 😊

• Oh wow ladies, talk about a change in mindset and confidence.....today I wore a tshirt...WITHOUT a zippie over it!!!!! I know it's only a small thing but to me it was huge, could be a year since I didnt need a cover up.

I know I've only four workouts done this week, but that's 4 more than I did all of last month!!!

• Awesome queens! 
    I joined on Wednesday and have managed to squeeze four workouts in; I just finished the fourth. Only did one live because my internet isn't queen enough. Maybe next week I can do 4+....

I didn't set myself a goal so maybe I should think about this!

• I am starting the second week of the summer strong challenge in a great mindset. I have fell of the workout bandwagon for a few months now due to work commitments ( I know awful excuse) but I seen this challenge and I knew it was perfect to get me back on track! Really enjoying it so far! 2 workouts done this week so far and 2 to go!

• @Hannah McGinn such a great feeling to get half way through, this time we'll smash it for sure😉

• Waking up sore today form sexy shoulders!!!

• I am in the same boat as most of you ladies! I joined in February and fell out of the way of workouts at the end of April when I returned back to the office. I was finding myself to be too tired to get up in the mornings and just wanting to sit in front of the TV when I got home. But with a new challenge I decided to pick myself up again and I have to say I am loving it! Managed 5 workouts last week and hoping for another 5 this week! We can do this girls! 💪🏻

• Second week done! Wasn't easy but feeling good for it. Two weeks in 8 classes done - I'm on a winning streak - bring on week 3 💪

• Good for you@Eva Dougan

I've done 3 this week but only 2 contribute to the challenge; I'm away this weekend but I better pack my trainers because QDQ right!!

• @Ella King Hope you enjoyed your weekend! Fair play for bringing your trainers! 

• Hi ladies I was most doing IG lives with Maeve but got sick in April for a month and it really knocked me as I have MS. I have now joined Queens and have worked out 3 times this week despite the heat and am really happy! I have mixed it up as easy to fall into the same classes. I really think consistency is key. I have actually worn shorts and everything which I would never do so Hinksey I'm toning up and changing my mindset! Go Queens!