z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Resistance bands!! 🥰 | MaeveMadden

Resistance bands!! 🥰

• Hi has anyone the heavy resistance band!? I have the light plus and was looking to push myself a little more 😊 and was wondering if the heavy is to heavy or should I wait for the medium!? Any advice be great thanks a mill queens 👑👑

@Maeve Madden 

• hey leeann

I have heavy and medium bands and I genuinely can hardly budge the heavy band. Have used it for Frans classes a few times and it has almost killed me!! 🤣 The heavy band is absolutely no joke!! I mostly stick to the medium unless I feeling very strong or very brave! 

• @Ciara Franklin Awh thanks so much!! Ok so I might wait for the medium so lol 😂 

• @Leeann Mc Gill go for the medium the heavy hardly moves it's savage 🤣

• @Leeanne Mcclelland  thanks a mill!! I'll order one so!! 😂👑

• @Leeanne Mcclelland the heavy is so heavy right I much rather the light or sometimes the medium 

• @Leeann Mc Gill I have ordered 3 new colours of medium band, they will arrive in the next month sometime woop 

• @Maeve Madden thanks a mill for the reply 🥰 perfect I'll order the medium when it comes in so!! I'm going to order the mat too as I know ye were saying they are coming too, I need a good Matt as well!! Happy days!! 👑👑

• @Leeann Mc Gill oooh I've been waiting for the mats too sooo excited 😆 

@Maeve Madden