z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Long time no see! | MaeveMadden

Long time no see!

• Hi queens! Just wanted to say well done to all doing the challenge, you are doing so well! I didnt join this challenge and I actually did just one workout in the last 6 weeks. I struggled with motivation and starting a new job, I just couldn't get everything fitted into my day, unfortunately my mam has just been diagnosed with ovarian cancer two weeks ago. We are devastated and in shock, I'm neither eating or sleeping so workouts are gone out the window. I'm just skipping by most of the IG stuff as I dont want to be reminded of qdq🙈

However, I started this as a means to get my autoimmune disease under control and it worked, I'm currently in agony with my back so I have no choice but get back at it! Hopefully I'll sign up for the next challenge and get back into it, miss you all and the chats! Good luck for the last week of the challenge 🏆

• I'm so sorry to hear about your mom!!  We are all here for support when you need it.  Your family is in my thoughts. 💕💕

• Hi Melissa, sorry to hear about your mam, sounds like your going through a rough time. When life gets hectic it can be hard to find the time or motivation for a workout. Meave often says if you really don't feel like working out, just give it ten minutes and if you don't want to keep going after 10 minutes, then stop. But more often than not, once the endorphins kick in, you'll keep going. Getting started can be the hardest part. Sending positive vibes your way. ❤️

• Sounds like you just need to do what feels right for you at the moment. Don't put yourself under any pressure. Sorry to hear about your mum. Everyone will be here with encouragement when you're ready to get back to it xx

• so sorry to hear about your Mam. Sending you good and positive thoughts. Look after yourself as well. Hopefully you will be able to join the next challenge, all the Queens will be here to support you,  take care, big hugs xxx 

• So sorry to hear about your mum, best wishes and thoughts with you all.

as Helen said don't put your self under pressure take it a step at a time and do what feels right for you, even if it's just starting to add a bit a walking into your day to get you started. Before you know it you'll be back to it. X