z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Exercise mat recommendations! | MaeveMadden

Exercise mat recommendations!

• Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone has any exercise mat recommendations. Cant find one thats larger than normal and thick enough for all our hiit workouts!

Thank you x

• Hi Meabh - I got this one off amazon, it's a good bit thicker but does slide a bit on wooden floor.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07YJ398L9?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

• @Fionnuala McDonnell Thanks Fionnuala!

• FIIT mats are amazing, best mat, super soft and good size! 

• The FIIT mat is the best. I spent ages looking for one, and then these came back in stock: https://shop.fiit.tv/collections/accessories/products/sample-product 

• @Sarah Williams I'v just purchased one! 😊🙌

• @Orla@Sarah Williams .. please let us know if these are any good when they arrive 🤗 I'm using a yoga mat at the moment and it's useless! x

• @Helen Madden I ordered one last week and it came within a few days and it's 100% worth the investment! I've been through 4 mats since January and they all either fell apart or were too slippery so I bit the bullet and said I'd invest and it's life changing 😂 so soft so it makes it easy to do floor work, I found with my other mats that if my hands were sweaty at all I couldn't do the workout properly because I kept slipping but I would 100% recommend, they're expensive but better than constantly having to replace cheap ones! xx

• @Helen Madden I am with @Niamh Byrne on this one. It is 100% worth it. I had a yoga mat before and it was just breaking into pieces, I would end every session with myself and the floor covered in bits of it. But this one doesn't damage at all, even with exercises like mountain climbers. I've had it for nearly a month. No slipping anywhere, it's wider than the usual mats and delivery was really fast. 

• @Niamh Byrne @Sarah Williams thanks sooo much just ordered one. Charcoal only colour left but all is gd mine is one the way now 👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️

• @Audrey Browne I had to go for charcoal too Audrey. They didn't know when the other colours would be back in stock! Can't wait to it arrives on Monday!! 

• @Helen Madden My current mat is a yoga mat too Helen and I'm slipping and sliding all over the show. The mat keeps moving on my carpet too which is annoying. Super excited for my new mat- it's coming on Monday! 

• Don't know if anyone can find it useful but I accidentally turned my mat upside down one day and it actually works very well. Doesn't move but most of all, it doesn't fall apart! I had to hoover each time I was using it before turning it upside down. 

• @Orla @Sarah Williams @Niamh Byrne guess what came 2day..... Yes u've guessed it my fiit mat. Also it comes in a large tubular cardboard thingy. A little tip don't throw it out u cld fill it with sand or weights it can b used like a barbell or sandbags etc with the straps that come with the mat. I'm like a little child who always plays with the packaging rather than the toy.😂😂😂. But the MAT is amazing. Great investment thanks for the info girls.

• @Audrey Browne aw fab Audrey! So glad you're happy with your purchase. It will genuinely change your workout altogether you won't know yourself with the lack of slippage! 😂😂x

• @Niamh Byrne@Audrey Browne mine arrived too! I am absolutely delighted with it! So much more enjoyable without the slipping about the show lol 

• Orla whoohoo bril isn't it. Jeez we're easily pleased 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Pity is wasn't closer to Xmas & we cldve put it on our Xmas list 😂😂😂

• @Audrey Browne tempted, ! £45 seems quite a lot for a mat but it seems that it's very good , let us know x 

• @Sarah Williams Sounds good! I'll order one on pay day 😊

• Just ordered my FIIT mat..... I'm so excited!! 👑👑👑

• 1 / 3