z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

BOOK CLUB. | MaeveMadden

BOOK CLUB.

• @Caron Moore i normally just read in my own accent then ill randomly remember where the book is set and try it and just lose it 😂 😂 😂  think i should just stick to what i know haha x

• @Maeve Madden I'm about halfway through but would love to discuss! How is everyone else getting on? I think a few of the queens have finished it already??

• It's brilliant girls! I've it nearly finished I'm obsessed 😂🥰 

• Hey Girls! So I'm guessing maybe the bookclub wasn't a great success, i know reading isn't for everyone! Hopefully everyone enjoyed the book anyway, i know i did!

I was wondering if anyone had any other recommendations for books? Loved Shoe dog and probably wouldn't have read it if it wasnt for this, so keen to hear what everyone else is reading to keep me going, my last few picks haven't been great! 

• @Danielle McKay I'm obsessed with reading 🙊 I think I'm on book 25 of the year so far 📚 I've just finished Ghosts by Dolly Alderton which was a great fairly light hearted read. Her biography everything I know about love is hilarious too. My other favourites from this year have been:

where the crawdads sing - delia Owens 

the secret history of witches - Louisa Morgan 

grown ups - Marian Keyes 

the beekeeper of Aleppo - Christy lefteri 

Queenie- candice carty Williams 

such a fun age - kiley Reid 

the Dutch house - Ann patchett 

• @Shaunagh Smith oooh I'm on the first one at the minute and defo start Marian Keyes next, i love her! Nice easy reads.  Thanks for that xxx

• @Shaunagh Smith thanks so much!! I love reading too but find it so hard to pick my next book, will definitely give these a crack! Where the crawdads sing is definitely a firm favourite, loved it 💕thanks again 🥰

• Just read the new Ruth Jones "us three", lovely easy read. If you like crime, Jane Casey series about detective maeve Kerrigan great.  Where the crawdads sing is my next one. I am devouring books at the minute, a great distraction so all recommendations welcome 

• @Shaunagh Smith thanks so much!! I love reading too but find it so hard to pick my next book, will definitely give these a crack! Where the crawdads sing is definitely a firm favourite, loved it 💕thanks again 🥰

• @Danielle McKay & @Sarah Marshall I finished the crawdads sings early this wk thanks for the suggestion have to say I loved it. Took a couple chapters to get into the language of the book but so worth a reed. 

• @Danielle McKay it's so hard to pick which book to start next! I hate starting a book and not liking it so not finishing it, so I really do my research before I buy or rent a new book 😅 some recommendations I hope will help you:

Lisa Jewell - great author with loads of books to choose from. Mostly mystery but not thriller if that makes sense?

Shari Lapena - mystery/thriller but easy reads

Beth O'Leary - feel-good

Tayari Jones - race, relationship, family issues

Reading The Beekeeper of Aleppo and the moment and it's very good

• @Danielle McKay @Danielle McKay I love reading but when I'm busy it gets forgotten about. But with this Xmas challenge I gave myself a reading challenge also 3 to 4 books but I'm 4 for 4 now so think I'm of try to read 8-10 books 📚 Louise cooney has started a book club on her insta think she going to do a fri live chit chat. iv just started Michelle O Bama

• @Niamh Burke thanks a million Niamh im the exact same, nothing worse than finishing a class book and then starting into a disappointing one 😂 those recommendations will keep me ticking over haha thanks!!x

• @Gemma O Connor that's such a good idea! Ive started making a point of reading before bed instead of netflix too to try help me to sleep better for this challenge. Must look into that as well, thanks so much 🥰 x

• @Danielle McKay I read the silent patient last wk would definitely recommend it 🙌🏻

• @Gemma O Connor ooh thank you that one is on my list actually so i might bump it up and start it next haha!x

• Hi queens, I've just bought Marian Keyes, grown ups on recommendation here, cant wait to read it!!!! 

• @Carmel Mulvany oooh let me know how it goes Queen. I like her. 

• @Audrey Browne will do honey xx

• @Carmel Mulvany if actually bought that one also going to read it next I think ☺️ Enjoy x