z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

BOOK CLUB. | MaeveMadden

BOOK CLUB.

• Definitely another one for the list x 

• Yes@Maeve Madden what a great idea. Can't wait to get involved! 😁😘

• Queens I recently finished reading Daisy Jones & The Six, not sure if it was mentioned here before but it is brilliant! Can't recommend it enough 

• @Hannah Reel I started reading this last night! Love it already 🤩

• @Hannah Reel i read that too - great book! have just started another one by the same author - The Seven Husband's of Evelyn Hugo! It's really good so far - glamourous! She would have 100% been a Queen...if she was real! 

Whilst I am here - is there still a Book Club going on? I set myself a Reading Challenge for this year, 30 books in my 30th year! Only got into reading because of lockdown. Would be great to get recommendations and chat about books with everyone!

xxx

• @Tori Clarke oh fab Tori I will add that to my list, I am doing something similar wanted to get back into reading this year and I'm already on book number 6!

I can't recommend where the crawdads sing enough, I also read The Silent Patient it was brill xx

• @Hannah Reel I read The Silent Patient in feb 😮 sooooo good!! Loads of people say about Where The Crawdads Sing so i really need to add that to my list. 

My favourite this year has been The Good Girl's Guide to Murder - it's actually a Young Adult book but it's soooooooo good! Couldn't put it down and read it in 4 days! There are 2 in the series and the 3rd is being released in August...so excited!! 

• @Hannah Reel just added to my reading list x

• @Tori Clarke I set myself a similar type of reading challenge xx

• @Hannah Reel Literally have bought both of these !! Half way through crawdads then onto silent patient ! 🥰 My sister and I are doing a little book swap read a couple each then trade ! x

• Just finished The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid...the most glamourous & brilliant book! Definitely add it to your list ladies xx

• Has anyone ever read the What A Complete Aisling series of books? I'm currently in the middle of the second one but haven't had a chance to finish! Would highly recommend them they're hilarious and so relatable especially for Irish queens! x

1. @Julia Galloway book swap is such a good idea x 

• @Niamh Byrne Iv heard so much about that book series it's on my reading list great to get some light hearted fun books x 

• @Tori Clarke omg I loved that book! Couldn't put it down ❤

• @Niamh Byrne Loved that series! Such light, easy reads. Found myself laughing out loud at parts! I think we all encompass a little bit of Aisling 😂 

I just finished Such a Fun Age by Kiley Reid. HIGHLY recommend, I really enjoyed it 👌

• Hey, Ladies! I've just finished a book called Queen Bee by Jane Fallon - a lovely read!

I've put the blurb below - definitely recommend 

C x 

--

Welcome to The Close - a beautiful street of mansions, where gorgeous Stella is the indisputable Queen Bee . . .

It is here that Laura, seeking peace and privacy after her marriage falls apart, rents a tiny studio. Unfortunately, her arrival upsets suspicious Stella - who fears Laura has designs on her fiancé, Al.

When Laura stumbles on the big secret Al is hiding, suddenly Stella's perfectly controlled world, and Laura's future, are threatened.

Taking a chance on beating Al at his own twisted game, these two former strangers are fast becoming friends.

But has Laura forgotten that revenge always comes with a sting in the tail?

--

• @Niamh Byrne LOVE them 🥰❤️

• Currently reading Flatshare, such a lovely feel good book 🥰

• @Emma Sullivan Loved that book 😍