z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Missing the lives. :( | MaeveMadden

Missing the lives. :(

• Hey queens, 

I literally didn't miss a single live for the first 5 months of being a part of team queen because I was off work. 

Well I'm back to work now and don't get to do any of the workouts live anymore so just wanted to write here and say hi 👋🏻😂

Absolutely buzzing for this next challenge how are we all? 🥳🥳

• @Emma Sullivan Hey Emma, yeah I've not been doing the lives for two weeks now and won't get to do one until after Christmas 😭 I find it so much harder to be motivated to push myself when I'm doing the workout from the library, I don't know about other queens but I feel like when I'm on the live I push myself more because I feel like we're all in it together! At least you're still getting the workouts done queen! 
    I'm excited for the next challenge, I know I probably won't be able to complete it fully because of placement but I feel like it'll keep me motivated to do as much as I can 🤞🏻💗x

• Yeah I know I feel like I'm missing out on so much especially just the chit chat in the comments. Glad I'm not the only one but yes exactly still getting them done ✅ We can keep pushing each other girl 🙌🏻❤️ X

• I was so excited yesterday as I genuinely thought a meeting had been cancelled so I could join a live! 10mins into the workout and got a message to ask if I was joining the meeting...needless to say the camera stayed off haha. 

I do feel like I'm missing some of the craic and the banter not being a part of the live workouts, but the upside is is you have the freedom to pick when you do one, and what what workout to do from the library (have to admit I love the HIIT workouts...or any workout that includes "Who do you think you are"! 

• @Emma Sullivan i know how you feel Emma! I work shifts so i only join the lives every other week, and on my early week i always feel like I'm missing out on the craic, but here at least we have the forum to catch up on that and your still getting the workouts in! So excited for the new challenge though 🤗 a wee push coming into the colder weather will be good xx

• @Emma Sullivan i know the feeling I'm the same missing, absolutely loving the challenges keeps me more accountable when I'm not able to make lives xx

• @Emma Sullivan awh I hate missing lives too, just so hard to make them now with school drop offs again but I'm so glad we have d library!!!! I just pretend in my head that its live 😂😂😂

• Thanks queens glad I'm not the only one just didn't want ya'll to think I'd given up 😂 Yes it is nice to able to pick and choose which ones but I have to say I do try and keep to the same schedule 🙌🏻 Otherwise I'd never do a leg day haha I find them so tough but so good 🤩👌🏻 I really need a big push now coming up to the Christmas so I'm super excited to get stuck into a challenge. I've been setting myself little challenges but it's not the same on your own!! X 

• @Emma Sullivan I'm the exact same, leg day is so hard but I complete it on the day it's done one way or another. I'm trying to not each as much takeaways and cut back on alcohol too!!! I always like to come on this for chats after especially when i miss lives!!!! D main thing is we r getting it done! Role on d new challenge x

• I have never been able to do the live because I'm stateside and I think my downstairs neighbors would have a fit if I hopped on the Venga bus at 4:30am 😅 but all you queens who do are like celebs to me! I love hearing your names in the chat! 

• Hi Emma, I've been feeling exactly the same - my motivation was waning a bit. I'm only a lurker on the chat (a wall flower🤭) but I do enjoy a laugh listening and reading everyones comments! 🤣I usually play catch up a day behind the lives. I think the challenge will help me re-focus, couldn't have happened at a better time. 😊

• @Alicia Colabella hello stateside ! get your neighbors on the vengabus 😉 . ive really struggled since lockdown eased to do the lives although i was still working in lockdown, the rest of my life was quiet . which i loved ! i feel the same , doing the lives really does make u feel part of something when u can just add a comment an have a chat ! these workouts gave me a routine. looking forward to this new challenge as 3 workouts is my average with work ! hope we're all keeping safe wherever we are xxx . 👑 

• @Julia Hunt that's just how i am julia . an this challenge is just what i needed . xx

• Glad I'm not alone! This is week 4 of my new job, thankfully I can catch the Tuesday Sweaty 7's live and Saturdays but I feel so out of the loop without the chit chat. Slowly getting into a routine of doing my workout at 7.15 before work the day after the live so I still hear whats going on in Team Queen! Can't wait for the new challenge xx

• Hi everyone! Just thought id introduce myself 😄I signed up a couple of weeks ago and have only made a Sweaty 7's live once with work. They like to arrange many meetings for 9.30/10!! Trying to keep to the schedule as well but last week wasn't great. Looking forward to getting involved in the new challenge as I had set my own challenge from today to the end of October but it will be a great incentive to keep going!

• @karen gilding hahaha I have so tried but I don't think it's her cup of tea 😂 she has no idea what she's missing!!

• @Sheree Yeates hello sheree , nice to meet u ! work really does get in the way of team queen workouts 👑😉! i work split shifts an when i get home at lunch i'm too hungry to workout then  i have to leave again at 5pm . i usually have to have a nana nap 2 😴 . this challenge is more achievable for me but i'm struggling with the eating !!! especially now it's dark cold nights . you got this challenge! we're all in it together xxx