z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Instagram workouts | MaeveMadden

Instagram workouts

• Are the instagram workouts included in the challenge? It would be great if they were also uploaded on the site. I like to include the sweaty 7s as one of my 3 workouts

• @Aisling Gallagher they are included, the Tuesday & Saturday ones. I think Maeve is trying to upload them to the library not sure how that is going for her at the mo. 

• @Audrey Browne thanks for the reply Audrey 😊. Probably a stupid question, so if I do one of them now from the instagram is that included? Or best to do one of the ones currently on the site to hit my 3 this week?

• I was also wondering this? And is the sweaty 7s now our upper body day since thats not on the schedule anymore? Sorry maybe Maeve has already mentioned this and I've missed it! 😊

• Did anyone find out about if the IGTV workouts are included? Thanks for posting this thread!

• Also wondering this, did the sweaty 7s from Tuesday today via IGTV, so really hoping they are included too!

• I'm going to assume that unless they are uploaded to the site that they wouldn't be included in the 3 workouts?? Not sure how Maeve would actually link the 2 up in terms of seeing names etc. People have random names and things on instagram. Maybe they will be at some point ☺️ 

• Do you know if the library workouts count towards the Christmas challenge? Have been too busy for Mondays and Tuesdays workouts but wanted to catch up at some point this week. 

• Hey @Joanna Law yeah they all count! Maeve can see what we have completed! I am the same and cant make the lives so I just catch up later that day :)

• @Charlotte Lennon So pleased about this I sometimes like to go back and do old routines so glad they count if I do that! 😁

• Loved Wednesdays 20 min HIIT 💯

• @Aisling Gallagher @Charlotte Lennon @Shaunagh Smith @Lisa Whelehan @Joanna Law Sorry Queens that I'm only seeing this. If u go over to the Announcement section of the Forum & go into Christmas Challenge Countdown Maeve has it broken down for u what is required for the challenge. But in brief minimum 3 workouts a week including Yoga/Pilates. And yes the instagram is accepted however u must tag her in an instagram post so it's easier for her to know what u have on on her IGTV workouts. Hope this helps 👑👑👑👑

• @Gillian Johnson please see above post I just added Queen 👑 

• @Audrey Browne great, Thank you! 

• @Audrey Browne thank you Audrey. You are a wealth of knowledge ☺️

• @Audrey Browne thanks Audrey!! Have just commented on the IGTV workouts that I've completed overall 👑

• Smashing it Queen 👑 😍