z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

12 Wk Christmas Challenge Diary | MaeveMadden

12 Wk Christmas Challenge Diary

• @Julieanne McMahon aah I just saw this, thank you so much, need all the luck I can get 😂 I was really surprised how far I managed without stopping, you're so right though stamina has improved so much in the past 12 weeks, must be all the Hero's!! I've just done combat queens this morning and have an 8km to complete tonight 😰 hope you're having a fab week Xxxx 

• Well this is it, this is my last diary post for the 12 week challenge. There was ups & downs with my goals but it happens. I picked myself up & got on with it. Loved everything about this challenge from start to finish. So here we go.

Week 12 for me went quite well. My Workouts, Meal plan, steps & sleep were on point, very pleased about that. However, I will say that my Hydration took a bit of a hit & all I can say is that I was so busy that I completely forgot to drink drink drink & it did have a knock on effect. I was lacking in my usual energy & found I tired faster through the workouts. So I have now set an Hydration timer to remind me to drink drink drink no matter what I'm doing.

Well there we go thats the end of Week 12 & our challenge. So so, proud of us all for completing it. I hope that u all achieved what u set out to achieve. Be proud be very proud Queens. Wishing u all the very best for our future challenges & a fitter and happier 2021. 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Audrey Browne literally can't believe we've done 12 weeks !!! It's gone so so quickly! Excellent work on week 12 and great idea to set a hydration timer, totally right when you aren't hydrated it really impacts on your energy. 

Week 12 went well for me, I've ate well and got in my workouts and steps everyday (partly due to the running challenge which Ive been doing!) so I'm pretty pleased with that!! I was so demotivated with work though, think I am so ready for a break and some relaxation over the next couple of weeks!

so proud of each and every one of us. Well done queens xxx