z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Lean legs day! | MaeveMadden

Lean legs day!

• Woop Woop! Who else enjoyed Lean legs today?? 😅😅😅 what a spicy workout! Really enjoyed the new routines too! Great start to a bank holiday 😄😄

• This morning's lean legs was my first workout with #teamqueen. It was tough but I enjoyed it. Dreading the pain tomorrow 🙈🙈

• @Annie Dowling ooh nice 1st live. Glad u enjoyed. Keep active 2moro Queen it helps with the muscle pain. 👑👑👑

• @Julia Knudsen it was bril wasn't it. 😍 

• @Annie Dowling oh welcome Annie, how fun hope you enjoyed today woop. lots of strectching

• @Audrey Browne Absolutely loved it 😍😍😍 Thank you@Maeve Madden 

• LOVED IT!! fab start to the week🤩

• It was a great workout, even the abs were on fire! Surviving titanium is unlike any other!!  It may have just been me but the replay went out of sync from Jlo to abs so I just listened to the prompts! 

• Bang bang is an absolute killerrrrrr!!! Legs feeling strong after today's workout!! Great start to the week!👑

• Ah ladies I found On the Floor and Absolutely everybody completely killer today! When Maeve says 'You can add a weight here!' I always think well yes I'll do that then but was seriously regretting it today. I can't get over the improvement in my balance and fitness after just four weeks though! There was no way I'd have finished those single leg dead lifts without tipping over multiple times four weeks ago. 

• Just finished lean legs for today, the burn is real 😂🔥🔥 Found getting through titanium tough but got through it 😍🙏 Another great workout Maeve! 

• @Ciara Franklin oh ciara thats wonderful, your balance is improving because your getting stronger

• Loved today's workout!! After a pretty rubbish day at work, I came home and decided to work out straight away, instead of grabbing the chocolate and the TV remote haha. The workout helped my mood soo much, really felt the burn, and felt like I finally nailed the burpee which I was so pleased with. 

Thanks @Maeve Madden for helping me get fitter and stronger, and getting those happy hormones flowing! Hope you're also feeling a bit better than you were!

• @Julia Knudsen just caught up, absolutely loved it, especially J Lo new song!🔥 

• Thanks @Maeve Madden 🤗

Is there any video in the library you would recommend for stretching or to help with recovery ? 

• @Pam Curry omg the abs wr very spicy indeed.  I love the new jlo song too.  Im not vibing Rhiana though, might have to rething that one

• @Zoe Price oh Zoe im so thrilled for you nailing the burpee, they are so spicy, but i do think its an amazing achievement to be able to do a burpee and I know all the queens will get there. You are most welcome,and im super proud of you, thats a huge mindful effort to not just slump down on the sofa and get ur kit on for the queens.   

• @Annie Dowling Hi annie, we have yoga tomorrow, it will be a much gentler flow and it will be super beneficial.  I will try to get some recordings even of myself doing some stretches. to post 

• @Julia Knudsen love love love leg day but by god it's a toughy!!!!!!! Used weights alot to so find arms tight today! Cant wait to do today's workout!!!!! Eeeeek I actually get excited to do exercise..... who am I....😂😂😂😂😂

• @Carmel Mulvany What a Queen for using weights for lean legs day!! 😍my arms a bit tight today too! Today's workout was great and a new routine!! You will love it 😊

• 1 / 2