z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

👑 👼🏼 🥊💪🏼 | MaeveMadden

👑 👼🏼 🥊💪🏼

• Loved lotties session and went on to do sweaty 7s arms. Feeling the burn. 3kilo weights never felt so heavy!

• @bridin Quinn I'm with u on lotties workout. It was fantastic. We r gluttons for punishment I went on to do Wednesdays ☹️20 min HIT. 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

• I logged on this morning, ready to do my first ever live as I have couple of days off work. But no! Just kept freezing. So gave up and did a lottie from the library, as I was in lottie mode. Loved it again! And so pleased for her with her recognition in evening standard. 

• @bridin Quinn @Audrey Browne omg i absolutely loved Lotties workout today!!! The wee bit of boxing and all, was super fun! Exactly what was needed after a long day at work 💪 

• Lotties workout was amazing,  did it late this evening but I love the boxing combos,  got all my frustrations of the day out 😂😂😂😂 and the mini bicycle..... my oh my that burned!!!!! So happy with her news today today.... big queen celebration today xxx 

• Oh my goodness, I just did Lotties workout after doing sweaty sevens late last night. My whole body is wobbly from them. Arms are going to have a tough time washing the dishes now 😂

• Finally caught up on Lottie's workout today? Loved loved loved it! Anything to do with boxercise I'm there!!! Forgot it was an abs workout 😀

The only thing was I couldn't do the bicycles as my lower back was quite tense today, and I couldn't figure out an alternative. @Lottie Daisy do you have any tips? Was so annoyed with myself because I was managing to keep up for the first time!!! Love the workouts and love the music!!! 

• @Danielle McKay love love love boxing. So different & such great fun. 

• @Caitriona Lyons ure the same as me with the boxing I can't get enough of it. I was thinking about an alternative for the bicycles for u. U cld actually hold the move instead of speeding it up. So bring ur knee to elbow & hold for 5 secs and then alternate to the other side with 5 sec hold & repeat. That might work for u. 👑👑👑❤️

• Boxing is amazing and a great stress reliever!!!!! Does anyone else his click when doing certain exercises, mine always click when doing bicycle and raising legs up and down..... it isnt sore though! X

• @Carmel Mulvany yup. Top of my right leg has always clicked, ever since I got into exercise the first time a few years back. 

• @Caitriona Lyons that's so mad, me too!!! Nice to know it's not just me 😂

• @Carmel Mulvany  @Caitriona Lyons ya that used to happen to me but it kind of sorted itself out after a while. It happens if I don't work out for a while. I put it down to tight hips so it's one of my first stretches I will always do is hip stretch. I panicked 1st when it happened as thought it was an age thing🤣🤣🤣 

• @Audrey Browne oh my gosh that's mad.... me too! I thought I did something awful when I first heard it! I was always told I had child bearing hips so maybe that's why... 😂😂😂😂 I'm hoping its cuz the hips are shrinking 😉😉😉😉

• Mine also does the same 🙈🙈 I was told it was due to the muscles being tight but that could be totally not the case lol I thought I was alone in this so it's great to no I'm not the only one 😂😂 both the top of my right and left legs click if I do certain core work ( lifting legs up and down touch the floor ) or at the beginning during warm up song when maeve says step over the fence, it's like click click lol 

• @Amy Flynn woow queen thats so mad!!!!! Yep I was just gonna say we need to hop over the fence more often to loose those hips up....😂😂😂😂 I have hypermobility in my joints so used to think that had something to do with it! Glad it's pretty common xx

• @Carmel Mulvany@Caitriona Lyons oh my word me too!! Even when doing the bicycle ab work out! It's clicked for years, at least we aren't clicking alone 😂🤣😂

• @Carmel Mulvany I have hypermobility too! There might be something!

• @Julia Knudsen haha we could keep tempo with our clicking joints 😂

• @Caitriona Lyons woow isnt that so mad!!!!! 😂😂😂

• 1 / 2