z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Arm and abs day 💪💪💪💪 | MaeveMadden

Arm and abs day 💪💪💪💪

• Well queens, I hope ur all well!!! Just completed today's workout and LOVED IT!!! Who else loves working on arms..... 

It was so spicy after sweaty 7s on Tuesday but I have definitely noticed a big  difference on my arms and it's great!!! I did alit if previous classes last year but these workouts are really starting to show change on my body and I can only thank the queen @Maeve Madden for making this happen!!!! Roll on perky peach 2mro xxxx

• @Carmel Mulvany Goooo Queen 👑. It was fantastic wasn't it Carmel. Like u I'm seeing the changes & loving it. I love working on the arms & try to do it as much as I can but I find I'm a bit too easy on myself whereas if I have someone pushing me I can seriously feel the burn. Team Queen all the way 💪💪💪💪👑👑👑👑

• @Audrey Browne so true hun, I struggled today with arms but pushed myself hard for all d queens!!! Soooooo good!!!! 🤩🤩🤩👑👑👑

• I absolutely loved the arm workout! It was a nice change since we have two leg days a week! 
    I've noticed a huge difference in my legs, now I need to work on upper body 💪🏻 

• Loved it today! Definitely think the mix of upper body and HIIT is my favourite workout. 

• Agree 100%, Just finished today's class and LOVED it! 😍 loved having another day of strength training it was like an extra 🌶 sweaty 7s! 

• @Carmel Mulvany@Audrey Browne finished Active Arms & Abs and my arms are on fire 😅😅😅 Like you girls I'm seeing a huge difference in my legs and arms and it's a huge motivator!! Woooop Woop bring on Friday 🥳🥳🥳 

• Loved this class so much! It was my favourite class that I've done in a while. I have noticed an improvement in my arms, and still hoping that I'll be able to do a full push up soon! 

• We are  moving in d right direction ladies, so glad you enjoyed it as much as me!!!!! Not too sure how I'll hold my book up to read it 2nite though 😂😂😂😂😂

• I'm setting out my weights in the living room to do this at 6.30 before work.... as I eat a Cadbury's caramel. It's all about the balance!

• @Carmel Mulvany yes absolutely loved today's workout, i love all of them but this has definitely been my favourite one for a while for sure!! Loved the arm burn and definitely getting stronger, roll on those pushups @Zoe Price im still trying to get my full push ups too!! We'll get there 🥰

• @Sinead Toal 🤣🤣🤣 I think u've nailed the whole balance thing whopwhop 🤣🤣🤣💪💪💪💪🙌🙌🙌🙌👑👑👑 

• @Danielle McKay I agree I miss the push ups 🙌🙌🙌🙌👑👑👑

• Agreed I loved the class today 👌🏻 Great for the mind and body lol 👌😘💕

• @Sinead Toal I had a few sneaky celebrations b4 my class too.....😂😂😂😂

• @Danielle McKay oh me too queen..... why are push up so bloody hard!!!!! We'll get there queens xx

• Just finished today's workout and loved it! 💪

• @Carmel Mulvany @Savvy Tomlinson @Amy Johnston @Sinead Toal @Lisa Whelehan @Sinéad Hagan @Danielle McKay @Zoe Price @Rebecca Mulcahy @Julia Knudsen I love that wd r all seeing & feeling changes plus improving on our progressions going from beginners to intermediate to advanced. Can u all remember when u first started. If u were like me I had absolutely no coordination whatsoever 😅😅😅 tripping over myself at every turn 🤣 now I feel like I'm a " Dancing Queen". Lol did u see what I did there 😅😅👑👑👑

• @Audrey Browne I have definitely come super far! I use to barely finish hero. And I originally started only doing the first 30 minutes. Now I do the whole thing and am begging for burning muscles. Never thought I'd see the day! 

• @Savvy Tomlinson I love that. There's no better feeling than progression in any form. Keep up ur hard work Savvy ure smashing it 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• 1 / 2