z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Barre Ballet - whatttttt!!!!! 😍 | MaeveMadden

Barre Ballet - whatttttt!!!!! 😍

• Holy Guacamole!

What a spicy spicy session! My bum is on absolute FIRE after that session!

I usually do both the Sweaty 7s - Upper and Lower body together but I couldn't find the Sweaty 7s lower body so I swapped it with the Barre Ballet and I am SHOOK! That was so spicy and so fun!

@Sinead Corcoran absolutely loved it! Any advice on how to reduce the shaky legs when doing the plie pulses and holds - my legs just give up and I need to stand up shake it off and then get back into it. 

Thanks 💜👑

• I cant wait to do this 2mro queens xxx

• @Bhoomi Lengde I'll tell you a secret - that means it's working 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼

Shake it off and jump right back in! You'll be surprised how quickly your endurance builds up and you start seeing lean definition! You got this queen!🥰

• @Sinead Corcoran @Audrey Browne i was the same Audrey, definitely noticing some improvement on the flexibility, thanks so much Sinead!! Your class always makes me feel so graceful 😅 haha my bum is absolutely on fire today, everytime i move i can feel it 😂 amazing class as always, thanks!!xo

• @Sinead Corcoran oh my gosh queen I'm noticing such a difference in my strength and stretching already!! Just loved this workout and my legs aren't shaking half as much!!!! Thanks so much! X

• Queens we are absolutely smashing it!! Can we believe there's only two classes left before Christmas!!🤶🏻

• @Sinead Corcoran  what another amazing class this evening. I really enjoyed it. Loved the new moves. I love the variation each week. I will definitely be doing it again before the week is out. Another 5 star class again Queens. Thank u so much Sinead. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne you are so welcome queen!

• @Sinead Corcoran thanks u,great class again this wk x 

• Hi Queens!

There will not unfortunately be any Barre Ballet tomorrow night!

Wishing you all a very Happy Christmas! I will be back live with you in January ready to smash out our fitness goals in 2021!!

Sending love, health and happiness to you all!! Stay safe and be kind to yourselves during these difficult times ❤️❤️❤️

• @Sinead Corcoran thanks so much for all the great classes and merry Christmas to you and ur family!!!! See you in the new year xx

• @Sinead Corcoran Wishing u a happy & healthy Xmas. C u sn. 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• Hi queens! Just wondering do I need anything for the barre class? Newbie here! 

• @Emma Lynam hi lovely! Just something to hold on to - a chair, a table or a wall, a mat and yourself! See you soon 

• @Emma Lynam you will love class queen!! I have no doubt x

• @Sinead Corcoran what another amazing class this evening. So great to be back at it. Yes feeling that inch taller I feel after all ur classes. Should be 6ft soon 😅. I loved ur phrase "Queens rest they don't quit" love it. Great motivation. May use that sometime if u don't mind. Thank u so much. Enjoy the, rest of ur evening & ur rest day Sinead. 💞 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne I'm so glad you enjoyed it queen!! Isn't it fabulous to be back!!

Use away! I like to apply that mentality to daily life too - especially in the moments where it can all be a little overwhelming!😘

• @Sinead Corcoran Totally agree with Audrey was just coming on here to say how good it was to get back to it! Thanks again for a brilliant class, the only time i ever feel semi graceful 😅 haha

I also just wanted to ask, do you have any tips for avoiding foot cramps? I've found myself getting them sometimes during the class because im trying to keep my toe pointed but maybe that's not right or my feet just aren't used to it since i havent done anything like this outside of the classes with you?x

• @Danielle McKay by the end of 2021 we'll have you feeling ready to dance swan lake 😉

Foot cramps are so normal especially when getting back into it! You can push over onto the top of your toes to stretch out the front of the foot and also make sure you're including some calf stretches into your daily routine. 

Try not to focus so much on pointing the toes but rather of lengthening and stretching out the leg. Stretching out long towards the wall in front of you (or behind you)

Does any of that make sense?🤪

• Can't believe week 1 is nearly over, the week flew by! Have done 4 workouts already and feel great! Did my first barre ballet class just now after work, omg. I am feeling it 😅 was not expecting it to burn this much! I really enjoyed it and can't wait for the next class ❤️🎉