z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Barre Ballet - whatttttt!!!!! 😍 | MaeveMadden

Barre Ballet - whatttttt!!!!! 😍

• I need barre ballet in my life!! Going to do this one over the weekend!! Xxx

• @Katie Rynne Just did it i'm obsessed!! Soo much fun, she's such a great teacher too isn't she?!

• @Katy Evans right I'm on it - will report back on how much I love it ❤️🔥🙌💪💃

• 1st barre ballet class done tonight gals! Devo I missed it live yesterday but sure look💁 The legs are still shaking an hour later 😂 really enjoyed the slower class for a change up but it's certainly still intense 💪

• Just caught up now too - absolutely love it. Sinead, what a fab teacher. Looking forward to next week 😁 

• Oh my goodness! Hello all, I'm a new Queen as of this week. Sinead's class was amazing. I'm a Irish Dancing teacher and completely underestimated how hard I would find it. Can't wait for next week 🥰

• @Sinead Corcoran thanks so much, i actually have extra stretching included in my goals for 2021 so hopefully that will help, and next week I'll try focus less on the toe pointing and lengthen instead... Thank you so much for your advise 🥰 looking forward to next week already!x

• @Audrey Browne You've sold it to me Audrey! I'll have to catch up tomorrow 💗💗

• @Shannon Lawless I couldn't get down the stairs after HAHA

• Just did my first Barre! Oh my god, thought it would be a nice  semi-relaxed start to the weekend (in Dubai!) and I have never shook or burned so much in a workout! 😂 My poor wee legs and hips may never recover! Loved it! Can't wait for next week's! 🔥

• Queens I am so glad you are loving the class!! I'm looking forward to next week already! ❤️

• I loved barre ballet this week, it took me back to my years of ballet as a child and teenager! My only issue was that the ball of my foot kept clicking everytime i went up on it, not painful, more uncomfortable, not sure what's causing it or how best to treat it? Should I just push through the pain? 

• @Sinead Corcoran just want to let you know barre ballet was my favourite class of the week, wasn't expecting it to be as I would never tried anything ballet related before! If anyone like myself is reading this - give it a go!! 👑

• Aww I am really looking forward to catching up on this class at the weekend now! Everyone seemed to love it 🙈 can anyone tell me if there's anything in need in terms of weights etc?

• @Sinead Corcoran ooh this is so good to know as this happens to me if I'm out of practice for a while. Thank u 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Jia Moriarty delighted u liked it, I sooo look forward to it every week 😍 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Katie Rynne oh doll u r so gonna love it 😍, enjoy. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Katy Evans just the best I'm with u obsessed 😍👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Shannon Lawless queen soooo intense but in a good way though 😍👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Maeve McCann ooooh let me know what u think. Excited to hear how u get on 😍👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️