z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Barre Ballet - whatttttt!!!!! 😍 | MaeveMadden

Barre Ballet - whatttttt!!!!! 😍

• @Jenifer Dagn Thank you Queen!! I felt very bright!! I must invest in some more coloured active wear!! 

• My barre queens I am so proud of you all!! We're getting stronger every week both physically and mentally! Whoo!!😍

• Just did my first barre ballet class there, was tough at the time but I'm feeling so stretchy and loose now! Here's hoping I can walk tomorrow 👑 

• @Iseult Timmons Ward fabulous queen!! so glad you enjoyed it!!

• @Sinead Corcoran Sinead Sinead Sinead u did it again. The burn was real the the very beginning. I truly truly loved it. Finding I'm so much looser as the weeks go by. And omg something I cld never do, "the splits" I'm soooo close. All excited for that. I probably will get there but getting out of it will b another thing 😂😂😂. Thanks a mil Queen Sinead 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• As mentioned on the other thread, I really loved this class again. The extra stretching was a great addition.

I look forward to a hungover Sinead next Wednesday 🎂🥂🎉 😄

• @Jenifer Dagn oh yes that'll be gas.😂. Oooh just had a thought maybe she cld show us some moves to cure hangovers 😅😅😅👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Must be some positions we can do.. Hydrate 2, 3, 4! Curl up on the sofa 4, 3, 2, 1! Binge watch Netflix 8, 7, 6.....

• @Jenifer Dagn@Audrey Browne oh queens you are cracking me up!!

😂😂😂

• @Jenifer Dagn 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• I just caught up on the class this morning. It is a fantastic way to start your day if you are feeling a bit slow. A lovely burn and stretch too. 🔥👑🌶️

• @Sinead Corcoran what another amazing class Queen. Every week u bring something new & fantastic. I love it. I love how we r pushing ourselves to an improved flexibility & taking on more advanced moves. Queens r queening it. I wld love to know how many Queens didn't think they cld ever do a plank hold for 1 min 30 secs, but knocked it out of the park. Thank u so much Sinead. I absolutely adore ur class. Once again happy 30th birthday week. 🎉🎉🎉🎂🎂🎂👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• The class is amazing. I really enjoy it. The burn is great. I love your presence and voice @Sinead Corcoran

My cousin tried the class today too and she really enjoyed it as well as finding it a good challenge. 

• Just wondering if Sweaty 7's is playing instead of Barre Ballet for anyone else? In the library! Can't wait to do last nights class today! 😍

• Amazing class but omg I am not flexible at all 😂😂 "just slide the foot forward as far as it will go" you could fit the chair in under my leg it's up so high, tight hamstring problems! 

• I so need to try this class. Should I go back to the start and work up?

• @Pam Curry i just started Barre Ballet when I joined Team Queen and started from the week I joined. It was fine for me to start there. Since then the exercise routines are similar but varied at the same time. 

• @Ciara Jennings haha ha ohhhhh i know the feeling. 

• @Sinead Corcoran oh my word, last nights class was AMAZING!!!!! Thank you so so much! Loved every bit of it! Stayed up balancing with arms above head for both times this wk which was a first for me!!!! And 1.30 plank......... look at us queens!!!!! We are getting so much stronger wk by wk!!!! Thanks again xxx

• @Audrey Browne oh my god I'm so proud of us for planking that long...... so happy! Loved that class xx