z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Barre Ballet - whatttttt!!!!! 😍 | MaeveMadden

Barre Ballet - whatttttt!!!!! 😍

• @Sinead Corcoran u did it again. I love this class so much. My flexibility is improving so so much. Buzzing after that. I'm afraid to say I'm falling in love with the towel routines. Who knew we cld do so much with a towel 😲 LOVE IT. Also so proud of us Queens nailing 1 min 50 secs plank hold. We'll dons everyone. Thanks again Sinead. Seriously looking forward to next class. 😍😍😍😍👑👑👑❤️❤️🤣

• @Audrey Browne couldn't have said it better. The class was brilliant @Sinead Corcoran and I can't wait until next weeks class. Who knew a tea towel could be used for more than the dishes 🌶

• Oh girls this was just fabulous tonight,  I can believe i planked for 1min 50..... so proud of us all!!!!! I am noticing huge progress wk by wk with balance and strength! Just love this class!!!!! 

• This was fantastic as always. The tea towel routine is such a burner. My goodness. 🔥🌶️ I really enjoy this class a lot. Also the music tonight was brilliant. I love how we worked our arms, abs and legs.  

• I just tried@Sinead Corcoran class for the 'try a new class' goal that@Maeve Madden put on Insta earlier in the week.... wooooohoooo! Serious fire 🔥 I think I expected it to be quite easy, but my goodness it's another level. I'm a bit worried I won't be able to walk tomorrow 😂😂😂 I'm going to have a nice long epsom bath later. Thanks so much Sinead! I'll be joining next week x

• Oooh did this weeks Barre class this morning, it's always so good! I used to do Barre a lot before lockdown, in dance studios and pay almost €20 a class! Sinead's classes are so much better though! It also really makes sense the way the steps flow into each other, like the inner thigh activating glute bridge really helped me to isolate my inner thigh muscles for the leg lift near the end, I usually struggle to feel them and dont know if I'm actually working them, if that makes sense? Also I love the towel! It's the best arm burner after Sweaty 7s! After this workout today, for the first time ever in my life I could see my inner thigh muscles looked toned! Magic Sinead! 

• Barre was great as always! I saw real progress today, I'm not the most flexible and I managed to hold my foot for the first time in the glute stretch at the end 😆 all delighted with myself, thanks Sinead! 

• @Sinead Corcoran what an absolute outstanding class again tonight. Honestly I truly loved every bit of it. I know I question myself sometimes when I'm doing some of the moves 😅😅but I thoroughly thoroughly enjoyed it. As Megan said I didn't think I'd miss the towel but omg Sinead those arm & should exercises 😲the burn🔥😲. Will definitely be bringing 1 - 2 kg next week. And what about Queens smashing the plank🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌. Well done girls. Can't wait for next week. Thank u so much Sinead 💕 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Audrey Browne YES Audrey! Tonight's class was such a deep burn, wasn't it? It always is so relaxing and spicy all at the same time. I did tonight's near a mirror and could see my arm muscles starting to show, which was a first! Feeling so so fabulous 

• @Audrey Browne I can't wait to do it later, I have  missed a barre!!! Just love it

• @Katie Maxwell oh yes Katie,  sexy arms and shoulders all the way!!!!! Xx

• Sinead........ that was amazing!!!! Every wk im shocked how such slow and small movements can burn 🔥 so so much!!!! My inner tighs were not happy with you 😁😁😁 and I used 2kg weights...... no no.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣. It was such a brilliant class, thank you so much xxx

• I felt strong after that plank. I love the stretches too. 

• @Katie Maxwell yessssssss Queen, I love love hearing about progression. Delighted for u. It was spicy wasn't it. I adore this class so much. I was delighted to hear Sinead say that her legs were shaking at one point as I thought I was doing certain moves wrong because my legs were shaking but like u seeing improvements every week. Can't wait for Wednesday to roll around again. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Sinead Bergin Queen how impressive r we. 💪💪💪 2 mins next. Boom we r just amazing 😅🙌🙌🙌🙌🤗🤗🤗🤗👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Carmel Mulvany yesss Queen. I love it. Ah Carmel I rocked up with 4kg weights don't know what I was thinking. But I will tell u I cried. I certainly won't b doing that again.😩😩😩🥵🥵🥵🥵👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 it was unreal!!!! Super spice bigtime!!!!! 4kg..... oh my god

• @Carmel Mulvany oh Queen i cried I really did. It won't happen again 😂👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne oh my goodness you poor thing, it most definately not happen again!! i just completed Esthers meditation, it was delightful!!!! really needed that!!! xx

• Queen's I am always shaking right there along with you!! Year's of training has me with that smile permanently stuck on😅😉

Light weights Ladies LIGHT - tins of beans, water bottles, 1.5kg if you feel like torturing yourself!

And a 2 min plank to finish off the Spring Challenge! Can you believe it! I remember dying at 30 seconds on week 1!!