z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Barre Ballet - whatttttt!!!!! 😍 | MaeveMadden

Barre Ballet - whatttttt!!!!! 😍

• @Sinead Corcoran Queen I loved ur class again this morning. Always challenging us. I ended up having to do class twice as my modem finally crashed on me, but luckily another I had ordered was delivered 15mins later. So I decided I wld start all over again & happy I did. Thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it. Thank u for showing the plie posture as I find the lower I go the more my butt is inclined to stick out.

Can I ask u another question? Does the rule of Knees behind ur toes apply in Barre Ballet as I sometimes find that when I have my heels touching that my knees r traveling over my toes & I then have limited movement for the downward motion. I hope u understand what I'm trying to say as I'm not the best at explaining😳😲🙄.

But once again u gave us another outstanding workout Sinead thank u so much Queen 👑👑👑❤️❤️ ❤️ 

• @Audrey Browne this was my first class with Sinead. It was fab. Will definitely do it again

• @Audrey Browne woow I don't know how you did that class twice, I thought it was so SPICY!!! Loved the new moves, thanks again @sineadcorcoran!!!! Xx

• @Carol Tansley ooooh so delighted u liked it Carol. One of my fav classes. Yesss Queen I'll see u on Barre Ballet floor again 💕👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Carmel Mulvany oh Queen wasn't it so spiccccyyyyyy. Loved it. I had to do it again I got halfway if not further through class when everything crashed. I was raging so I think I did it to try calm me down 🙄😲🤣🤣🤣🤣. Hope ur keeping well my friend 💕👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne yes 💯 and a nice one as an alternative to the more high intensity ones 

• @Audrey Browne I am honey and you xxxx

• I really love this class. I love the low impact class and the burn is great. I love Sinéad's voice and calm energy. Its such a super class.

• @Audrey Browne I'm so excited to catch up on the barre ballet class :)) there is so many to choose from but I'll try that tomorrow 👑👑

• @Carol Tansley yes Carol 🙌🙌🙌🙌👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Carmel Mulvany all gd Queen thank god 🙌👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Sinead Bergin it is Queen isn't. Yes her voice is so soothing. I did her Glow & Flow class also & loved that too. 😍 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Aoileann O'Connor oh Queen i hope u like it. I have no doubt u will. 🥰 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Sinead Corcoran thank u thank u thank u for another amazing class this evening. Thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. The dreaded towel was back but seriously worked wonders. Such a beautiful stretch at the end. Amazing. Thank u again Sinead 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne adored every second of this 2night on catch up!!!! What a combo of moves!!!! Felt amazing afterwards!!!!! Xx

• @Audrey Browne dying to try this, might do tomorrow. You're a legend with all the workouts! 😍

• @Dee Synnott oooh Queen i hope ur got around to it 🙌🙌🙌👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Carmel Mulvany wasnt it amazing Queen. I love how we r being pushed each week. 🙌 🙌 🙌 🙌 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Sinead Corcoran what can I say Queen, I absolutely loved every single minute of our class again this evening. Seriously considering doing this class twice a week. Love love love it. 😍. Thank u so much for keeping it fresh Sinead. 💞 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Audrey Browne I'm feeling the same queen, I just adore it!!!! And 2night was even more special!!!! Loved 2nites selection of moves!! So chuffed xx