z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

To u all 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️ | MaeveMadden

To u all 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @queensdontquit @Maeve Madden Now I know we still have a few more workouts before we break for Xmas but I just wanted to say something to u all.

Firstly, congratulations to u all for completing, what was an amazing 12 Week Challenge. Queens knocked it out of the park. And I know u will all agree that we all learned some more new things about ourselves including "that Yes Queens can do anything" 

Secondly thank u all for ur kind words on the forum. I love how we hold each other up, how we support one another & how kind & lovely u all are. What a fantastic, absolutely amazing community we have here. Queens r friends forever 🥰

Thirdly @Maeve Madden, thank u so much for all that u have done for us all. U have created the most amazing and wonderful Worldwide community here with the most beautiful Queens ever. U have bn a huge inspiration to us all. Your honesty is so heartwarming and also so educating. Your commitment to us is unbelievable, u don't treat what u do as a job but more of a pleasure. Thank u so so much Queen. 

Finally I know most of us r going back into lock down again but pls hang on in there, don't give up & we'll get through this one too. I want u all to know that it is an absolute honour to be part of Queensdontquit. I love our chats, I love seeing how we r all progressing, the laughs we have. Thank u @queensdontquit, @Maeve Madden & all the backroom team for the journey so far. Wishing u all a very Merry Christmas, a happy & healthy New Year & a very very successful 2021. Looking forward to Working out with u all again. Luvs u lots jelly tots 🥰 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• I have just finished the 12 week challenge this morning and I just wany yo say a huge thank you to @maevemadden and everyone on here for keeping me going through this year since May. These lockdowns have been pretty tough on me as I'm sure they have on everyone else but these workouts have really helped. I live alone and have been keeping my contacts to a minimum and every evening when I do the workouts I feel like I have a some company and it really gives me something to look forward to. Not only that but it has given me structure and I feel a lot more confident in myself...not quite confident enough to put up my progress pic!! But I'm getting there. I have so much more energy and can feel myself getting stronger everyday!! I just want to say a huge thank you to this lovely community, and while I don't post on here v often I love seeing everyone's progress and hearing your stories. 

I wish you all a very happy and healthy Christmas and hope you have a wonderful new year. Bring on the January challenge. Cant wait for the 🌶🌶🌶 #queensdontquit. 👸👸

• @Audrey Browne I couldn’t have said it better!! 

Huge thanks to @Maeve Madden @queensdontquit and all the backroom team for keeping it all going! Rest up sad have a great Christmas! 

I’ve been doing these workouts consistently since June (with a little break or 2) and I can honestly say I feel so much better in myself, physically and mentally. I’m more body confident, my clothes all fit me better and was told the other day how healthy I look! I raised my glass of prosexy to that one!! The workouts helped me focus and get moving during some tough times this year like work issues, lockdown, bereavement.

The forum is great for some positive vibes and it’s wonderful to see and hear people’s progress. I can now do sit ups easily, which I never thought I’d be able to do after 3 kids and no real exercise for years, so I’m delighted!! 

Not sure if I’ve  posted the picture right but here my progress! (Edited - picture deleted - wrong thread!)

Merry christmas to everyone and hopefully the next lockdown will be manageable! 🎄

• @Niamh Murphy @Julianne Hickey I love it Queens. So happy for u both. Seeing the progress & confidence growing in us all is amazing. Congrats girls be very proud of ur selves. Keep showing up, keep working hard, keep knocking it out of the park & most of all keep Queening it. 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• Bring on 2021 😊👑👑👑👑

• Well said Audrey!! I can't believe how fast the time has gone since we started Queening 👑 I've loved every minute of it and can't believe I actually like to workout at home, it took some time and now I couldn't go back to the gym. I miss the social aspect of the gym but my gym was costing me $250 a month so I don't miss that ha! 

So excited for what's to come with Team Queen, just love everything about our Team Queen community 💗

• @Audrey Browne you've put into words how most of us feel, thank you.  you yourself have been an inspiration, happy christmas & look forward to more queening in 2021

• @Pam Curry I'm with u Queen. All I miss from the gym is the fun & laughs I had with my gym friends, who have become alot more than that now. Still in contact with them all. Pam imagine all the workout gear u can buy with the money u're saving 🤣. Bring on 2021 the Queens r waiting for u.🙌🙌🙌🙌👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Deirdre Mooney 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🥰 happy Christmas doll. 😘 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne love this, thank you Audrey. Had a terrible day today, the news of another lockdown such short notice really hit me hard and your post just made me smile so much, you're right, us queens can get through anything together! Congratulations on finishing the 12 week challenge so strong, you're an inspiration fitting in so many lives and keeping us all going on the forum. Will "see you" on the next live 🥰👑

• @Audrey Browne Couldn't have said it better myself! I'm so proud to be a part of team queen, theres always so much love and support and it's absolutely amazing. I'm so disappointed in myself that I didn't get to finish my 12 week challenge but I'm hoping to slowly get back on the venga bus from tomorrow to get myself set to go into 2021 strong 💪 I think lunges are definitely off the cards for me now but hopefully a few more trips to physio and the osteopath will sort me right out! 

I'm so excited to go into 2021 with all the queens and start the year as we mean to continue. I hope everyone has such a lovely christmas and I can't wait to get back on the lives in January! So much love to everyone ❤️xx

• @Shaunagh Smith 🤗🤗🤗🥰. Queen  got this girl 100 %. See u in the next live doll. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Niamh Byrne well done u for getting urself sorted, that was the best decision doll. Now at least u know what u can & cannot do, for the moment. I have every faith that u will be back working out fully recovered very soon. Keep up ur recovery regime Niamh it will stand to u in the end. I hope ur studying & placement r going well for u doll. Have a great Xmas🥰. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️