z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Christmas Challenge Winners | MaeveMadden

Christmas Challenge Winners

• My Queens, firstly I want to say congratulations to everyone who took part in the Christmas Challenge, 12 weeks and over 100 live workouts to choose from every single one of you deserves to wear your crown with pride. I hope you have all been enjoying the festivities and taking time to rest, recharge, and spend time if you have been able to with loved ones.

2020 was a crazy year, but we Queened our way through it together. I am so proud of everyone who took the time this year to welcome Queening into their life, and who hoped on and off and on again to the venga bus. We have created such an amazing community here, and I say we, because it is every single queen here who makes up Queens Dont Quit. If it wasn’t for your all, we wouldn’t be here together.

I think this has been a really hard challenge to Judge, because everyone has smashed it, I love to see all your transformation images, your amazing comments and reviews, the chats in the forum and more. This is so much more than just getting up and joining in on a live workout, it is a lifestyle and a community of strong supportive girls and ladies.

We started every Monday strong and we finished each week a little bit stronger. We made progress not excuses and you made yourself proud, it is all you, I and the other queen trainers are just here to guide you to being the very best version of yourself.

Thank you to Esther, Lottie and Sinead, for giving us such incredible variety to our workouts.

I couldnt choose just 3 winners so I added a few more. 

Winners 1st - Audrey Browne

2nd - Emma O Leary

3rd - Danielle McKay / Emily Kelly

4th - Pamela King

Runner up Kerastace winner 

Ruth Cambell

Becky Dowd

Runner up Voucher winners 

Bhoomi Lengde

Chloe Robynwilson

Roisin Quinn

Valeria Lorgio

Suzie Mcdonald. 

We will be starting a fresh new Challenge on 4th January.

Big love to all my Queens.

Remember Queens Dont Quit

• Congratulations Queens! Bring on the January challenge x

• Aw congrats girls!! 😍❤️👸see you all in January ! Xx

• Congratulations to all the Queens well deserved 🙌🏼 so excited to start a new challenge in January these workouts are the best thing to happen in 2020 💝👸🏻

• Congrats ladies to you all well deserved especially Audrey works so hard .. brink on 2021 challenge. Until January pass the prosexy and celebrations 🎉 🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🤣🤣🤣🥰🥰🥰

• Congrats everyone ❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💕💕💕 

• Congrats ladies 🎉

• Congratulations, Queens! Bring on Jan! 🎉🎉

• Congratulations to you all xx

• congratulations to all the wInners 💖

Thank you maeve for making 2020 a little brighter for us all & for all your hard work!

We appreciate you 👑 

Looking forward to seeing what queens don't quit will do in 2021 💖👑🙏

• @Maeve Madden Fantastic challenge. Looking forward to the January Challenge. Well done Audrey on winning, definitely well deserved, you work so hard every week, always Queening 👸👑💪

• Congratulations to all the winners!!! Amazing! Bring on 2021 #teamqueen

• Congratulations ladies 🥳 how fabulous!! roll on the next challenge can't wait to get back at it with you all. Did a 20min hit this morning as the Christmas pudding, custard and ice cream was calling me 😂😂😂

• Oh my God!! I never win anything. My heart I'm jumping around the living room!!!! Thamk you Maeve, so so much!!

• Congrats ladies 🥳🥳. Looking forward to the next challenge 💪🏻💪🏻

• Congratulations Queens...

Looking forward to our January challenge 💪 

• Ah well done ladies, well deserved for the amazing effort!! Loved the Christmas challenge and can't wait to get straight back into it in January..after a thoroughly indulgent Christmas 😉😁

• Congrats to all the Queens! Well deserved! So excited to start the next challenge 🥳

• You go girls!! Congrats to you all 👑💗👑

• @Maeve Madden Aw that's so lovely! Thank you Maeve 😊🎄