z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Cannot log into new january challenge | MaeveMadden

Cannot log into new january challenge

• Hi everyone,

I have tried to sign up for the new January challenge just wondering if anyone else is having the same problme.

For some reason it is saying I have already signed up but that was the xmas challenge!

Anyone else have some words in the wise to help?

• Hi Emma, where did you find this as I would like to sign up also.

Thanks

• @Emma O Leary hiya, it doesn't start until Mon 4th so I presume when Maeve gets home she will set it all up ready for Monday. Ull have plenty of time to sign up so don't worry Queen 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Emma O Leary hi emma ita said the same for me cant find a link for existing members think the one posted was for new members to sign up before monday maybe? X

• @Emma O Leary hey Emma, on the link it said I was already subscribed so I just clicked to update my preferences and then checked January challenge instead of Christmas challenge! Not sure if that was the right thing to do but it didn't seem to work any other way ☺️ Hope this helps x

• Hey guys 

Im new and was just asking what does the January challenge entail. Is it just make sure yet do the 3 workouts per week? This is my first month so just want to make sure I do it right x 

• @Gemma Marston yeah you just do the three workouts a week, there's no obligation to post before/after pictures or anything but you can if you feel comfortable! 💛 It doesn't matter if you do the workouts live or from the library & I think you have to do 3 different workouts a week ☺️X

• Hi everyone,

Sorted and all. I jistvupdayed my preferences to include the January challenge in the queens dont quit Instagram story from yesterday and it seems to be ok now.

Thanks everyone 

• @Niamh Byrne thank you so much wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something! Can't wait to get started ! X 

• Yes I seen maeve put up a post on the instragram queens don't quit page. Click on that link and it brings you to it.

• I just went through the Instagram link and had to update my preferences in order to join the challenge.  I think I have done it correctly.  Is there anyway of checking that I'm subscribed ?Thanks x

• That link has now gone out of stories, hopefully maeve will post it again 

• I'm so excited to get started! Annoyingly I wasn't able to take part in the Christmas challenge. I think I'm all signed up for this one now though... is there any way to check? Thanks! x

• Hi ya I searched challenge and the page cane up to change subscription so I ticked the Jan challenge box. 

Hope this helps. I never realised we had to do this for the christmas one...doh. I thought we were all automatically in lol, so I was on the ball this one ☺️

Can't wait to see you all Monday and start xx

• @Una McElroy thanks so much! That worked 

• https://maevemadden.co/pages/january-challenge 

Happy New Year Girls!

Maeve poped this up earlier! I've just changed mine from the Christmas Challenge as well.

So happy about the engagement! Congratulations Maeve, What a rock! Maeve won't be needing those weights for next week! 😂 

Best of Luck Queens for getting back to normal routine! Love S 🧡 x

• Happy New Year ladies 🥳. So I've taken the leap and joined the Queens gang! I'm 8 weeks postpartum and still carrying weight from previous baby (who is now 22 months) so I'm looking forward to the challenge starting on Monday although haven't exercised in a while! Pray for me 🤣🙏

• Happy new year everyone! Was delighted to hear the news about the engagement, Maeve, what a way to start 2021! 

Looking forward to getting started on my first challenge. Just wanted to ask -- are we to log our workouts somewhere after we complete them? I'm 8 hrs behind so won't be able to join in live unfortunately

• @Emma O Leary where do I find the preferences? Theres nothing about the Jan challenge that I can see atall?

I'm very confused x

• @Niamh Byrne Hi Niamh, thanks for the info 👍🏻 I probably won't make the lives because of work, so how does Mave know I've done 3 per week? 

• 1 / 2