z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

January Challenge Goals 💪🏻💛 | MaeveMadden

January Challenge Goals 💪🏻💛

• @Jessica Shields-Scott u r completely focused already Queen. Enjoy 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Hi everyone! 

I'm not new to the website but I never really got around to using the forum but I hope to get full use out of it for this challenge! I love this idea of setting goals :)

My goals are:

1. To get a good sleep every night

2. To do 4 workouts a week

3. To cut down on sugar

4. To cut down on screen time

I already know the screen time one is going to be tough because Netflix calls out to me every time we go into lockdown :)

I'm so excited for tomorrow, and wish everyone all the best in the new challenge <3

• @Heather Thompson welcome Queen. U've got this girl 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Yvett Talas I've been having awful anxiety recently also and I feel like the lock downs really don't help! 💭 Really hope you're doing okay Yvett ❤️ Make sure to look after yourself, if you need a chat I'm just a message away and we're all here to support each other 💪🏻 Don't be afraid to reach out if you feel you need to queen ❤️❤️

• @Jenni Fee whoohoo Queen there's determination for u. 🥰 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Meabh Ruane yes you got this queen 💪🏻 My screen time has been through the roof recently so I might try replacing 20 minutes or so before bed with reading a book! 💛 there are so many books I've started but just never got the chance to finish!! 

• @Niamh Byrne yes!! I definitely must get back reading before my eyes dry up and fall out

• @Yvett Talas you've got this queen!

At the start of lockdown my anxiety was sky high... it's been up and down but I've found doing these workouts and getting outside every day without my phone has helped along with journaling (I use inner queen: no ordinary journal) and before bed doing meditation which has helped me so much! 

also try CBD oil! I love it when I feel super anxious x

• @Niamh Byrne great idea, love this! Some of my goals are the same as yours too especially the drinking more water and less sweet treats 🙊 I find my skin is so much better and everything when I drink at least 2 litres a day! Evenings are definitely a danger zone too, I always save my snacks for after dinner when we sit down to watch something (the crown at the minute!!) and I always like a little biscuit or something to go with that!! My other goals are:

- at least 4 workouts a week! 
    - stretch/foam roll/yoga every day even if it's just for 10 minutes. my shoulders and hamstrings are so tense and tight so really want to try and improve that

- I started learning how to speak Welsh earlier this year and have slacked a little bit the past month so would like to try and pick this back up.

- less screen time and more reading before bed instead 😁 

love @Katie Rynne self care goal too, so might borrow that idea 😁😁 were in wales so tier 4 so I can't get out for my proper facials, so at home pampering once a week will be a lovely treat!!! Xx 

• Hi girls, I am new to this! Looking forward to the spring challenge and getting to know you. The main goal for me is to do the three workouts a week haha. I'm also trying to do no takeaways for January 😆

• My goal for the challenge is to keep working on toning and strengthing my body, especially the core area. I also want to try and cut down the amount of wine that I have been drinking :)

• Hi! Total newbie here 👋🏼 I've not exercised consitently in my life! I'm one of them people who panics a couple weeks before a holiday and does exercise then 😳. I'm a bit nervous for tomorrow but also excited as I have been watching Maeve's videos and love the songs she uses for the workouts and the upbeat vibe! My goals are:

- exercise consistently every week for a minimum of 3 days 

- drink a lot more water than I'm drinking now

- introduce more vegetables into my diet (I'm very beige think crisps, chips, pizza! Anything bad!)

- get toned up and lose weight. I weighed myself yesterday and I am 10:2, I gained a stone during the past year in lockdown. 

- complete my first ever dry January 🍹 

👑 love to read more about everyone else's goals 

• Hi Queens, 

Loving all your goals. I'm only new here so trying to find my way around. 😊

I only have one goal really and it's to do the challenge for my mental health. The weight and any body changes would be a bonus but if nothing changes with them it's ok too.

I'm a long time sufferer of depression and will be on medication for life but exercise/sport was alway my release and anytime it was taken away from me through injury or illness i spiralled into a deep black hole. 

This challenge to me is more mental than physical & I'm buzzing to start it. I can't wait to be queening with you all. Best of luck to everyone, I hope we all achieve our goals💪🏻

• Hi everyone, I joined the website a few days ago but have been doing the Insta workouts for a while now!

Like a lot of you, I'm planning to:

- drink 3 litres of water a day.

- cut down on my screen time on social media (I'm trying no more than 30 mins a day!).

- read at least one book a week.

- aim for 4 workouts a week.

Just started my Monday off with a Combat Queens workout!

In the words of Shania, let's go girls!

• @Lesley Cosgrave oh Lesley, amazing! You're gonna nail it, Queen 👸  Huge congrats on your wedding 👰 and welcome to queens don't quit! Any q's just give us a shout 😘

• @Jessica Shields-Scott these amazing, right here with you on all of those!!!! Let's smash it Queen 👸 😘

• @siobhan Scally boommmmm love these!!!! You're gonna nail it Queen 👸 😘

• Hi Everyone, I am also not new to the website, I have been doing classes for the last while but never live due to work. As I am still on christmas hols, I just completed my first live class and i must say it was great 👌

My Goals for this January Challenge are:

- Firstly and mainly for my head - to complete at least 3 workouts a week to assist in keeping a positive and healthy mindset throughout the next few weeks especially with the increased restrictions. 

- To build my overall strength but specifically my core strength. Although I am quite an active person i must admit my core is quite weak.

- To drink at least 2 litres of water a day

Looking forward to seeing how the next few weeks go 💪😁

• @Meabh Ruane great goals Queen & u've got this. Remember Rome wasn't built in a day. To help with screen time set urself timers or even set out what u want to watch for the week & say thats it. When it's finished u switch off get up & get prepared for 2moro. Get ur towel mat & Hydration Station ready, workout clothes or even ur Work clothes. Whatever u nd for the following morning. Leave tablet & phone in another room so they don't go to bed with u 🤗. Ull b bright & ready to take on the rest of ur goals. Good luck doll u've got this 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Yvett Talas Queen I can completely empathise with u. Aniexty can be so hard to manage. And antidepressants is one solution. But there are other options as u say, U have found exercise so that's fantastic. Also mediation & breathing exercises help a lot. And u don't have to spends hours doing them either. There r some good meditation exercises out there. Also talking is gd & we're here for u. 🥰 I'm sending u loads of hugs Yvett, and pls know that u r stronger than u think Queen. U r going to rock this challenge & Queens r with u 100%👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️