z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

January Challenge Goals 💪🏻💛 | MaeveMadden

January Challenge Goals 💪🏻💛

• @Audrey Browne aw Audrey I'm so excited for tomorrow and it's even better that I'll be able to make the majority of the lives now too! 🥳😍 I can't wait to get back into it even though my body has been lazy in the mornings recently so I might have to set a few alarms 😂😂 hope you're doing okay with your back queen! Can't wait to see your name on the lives ❤️❤️xx

• I'm all about Sculpt and Toning at the mo so that's the main part of my goal. So this will entail all aspects of working out, even though I normally workout 2 or 3 times a day I've decided that I want to have a more structured & specific routine. That's my target while maintaining my goals from last year which were Meal Plan, Hydration, Steps & Sleep.

I have also started a Diary topic for those who wld like to share how they are getting on with their goals & the challenge. Wishing u all the very best with ur goals & aims. We've got this Queens 👑 👑👑❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• What a good idea!!

Definitely drink 2-3 water as I never liked it..

Workout 5 times a week 

Cut back on the sweets and stick to weekends only

More focus on skincare routine 

See you all tomorrow!!!!

• @Vicky Baker well Queen u've worked long & hard, u deserve a bit of a break. Take a bit of time to figure what u want to do. U might end up down a whole new path, something completely different to what u were doing. The world is ur oyster my friend. U have bn on an amazing journey urself & have achieved so much plus the amount of other people you have helped along the way. I can actually see u in the health & nutrition line of work doll. Whatever u decide I know ull knock it out of the park Vicky Baker. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Katie Rynne I have no doubt u're going to knock it out of the park Queen. Cheers to that 🥰👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• Hey all, new Queen here....just signed up after following Maeve's insta lives for a while! 

Getting married this year and am waiting for appointments to try on dresses. Already been fobbed off by one store in terms of sizes, so if I can complete the minimum of 3 work outs a week for the January challenge, I would be happy with that achievement to start of with!!!

Look forward to getting started!

Happy new year everyone!

• @Niamh Byrne back is on the mend. An op is looming but I don't want to even think about that for now. So excited that ure back. I defo will b waving to u in the morning 🤗 🤗 🤗 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne awh audrey xx a true queen hun and a great friend and support always xx 

• @siobhan Scally oooh Queen I love it. U have it in the bag doll 🤗🤗🤗🥰🥰🥰👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Lesley Cosgrave Welcome Queen & congrats to u on ur wedding. We're all with u all the way Lesley. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne thanks Queen! Already loving the support 👑

• @Lesley Cosgrave aw welcome Lesley! The challenges are a great way to stay motivated and I have no doubt you will absolutely fly it ❤️❤️ Congrats on the wedding queen x

• Hi everyone! I'm new to the website but have been taking part in Maeve's workouts since the summer! I'm so looking forward to this new challenge! 
    my goals are to definitely shift a bit of weight, particularly around my tummy! But mainly to feel better within myself! I suffer with endometriosis and it plays havoc with my mental and physical health, so I'm looking forward to feeling myself again, all with the support of team queen! 
    hapy new year x

• My goal is to start 2021 with the motivation I had way back in March and committ to 3+ workouts per week . I only joined for the 2nd half of the Christmas challenge so I'm buzzing to complete this challenge !! 

• @Niamh Byrne thank you Niamh! If you see me slacking, give me a swift kick 😁

• Hi Queens! 
    I'm new to the website but been following Maeve for a while. 

My goals are to become fitter, stronger and keep myself motivated to get through January's workouts 😂🙌🏼

• @Lesley Cosgrave we'll all be here to support you Lesley don't worry ☺️💛

• Good luck with the challenge queens 👑

My goals are:

• 4 workouts a week and stay consistent 
    • Eat healthy and clean Monday to Friday with no alcohol 🤞🏼
    • Try and get some fresh air every single day to clear my mind 
    • I'd like to loose my Christmas pounds but no biggie if not, I just want to feel fitter and healthier 💪🏽

What a weird time we're going through and yet another lockdown looming! I'm hoping this keeps me focused. We've got this queens 💫❤️

• @Victoria Paris Heya Queen. Straight away u r guaranteed 100% team Queen support. U have nothing to fear u r so going to love this even more than before. If u nd anything just shout doll 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Niamh Byrne love your goals! I would definitely like to strengthen my upper body as well. I am more of a lower-body girl and have always dreaded working my upper body but I have decided that 2021 will be the year when I focus a bit more on it.

My main goal is to establish a sustainable and good workout routine. I have really bad anxiety, and I have found these past few months very challenging. The Christmas period was especially bad for my nerves. It got so bad that I started considering asking for medication from my GP but seeing this challenge I thought I would give myself another go with just setting up a healthy daily routine to see whether that would make a difference. I am very scared of antidepressants and any kind of long-term medication. I noticed that exercise helps me a lot so I would like to do at least one form of exercise every day.