z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

January Challenge Goals 💪🏻💛 | MaeveMadden

January Challenge Goals 💪🏻💛

• @Ruth Butler couldn't agree more, its like we're in our own bubble - a 'queening bubble'!! keeps me healthy and sane during this crazy time xxx

• Hi Queens, I did it! 🎉🎊My first beginner workout.❤  I'm probably the oldest here...59!  My goals are to tone, get stronger, build stamina.  My second goal is to be consistent. Do the workouts every day!  I'm excited to look better in my bathing suit this summer.  I loved it❣

• @Leslie Young Yess Queen - this is amazing!!! This has made me smile so much!! Soo glad you loved it and sooo glad you're Queening with us all!!! Can't wait to join some live workouts with you and the other Queens and catch up on here XXX 

• @Leslie Young well done that's amazing !! Keep it up queen x

• Hey all! I have been doing Maeve's workouts since the start of Lockdown 1 but a newbie to posting on the forum. This is a brilliant way of keeping some commitment / accountability to our goals, so here goes... mine are:

- Aim for 4 work outs a week  😅

- Make time for mobility and stretching 🤸‍♂️

- Perky peach -  I suffer with very tight left hamstring / glute / lower back which I am told is down to a weaker left glute so got to build that peach! 🍑

- Improve core strength - I particularly find anything high rep on the shoulders like the plank shoulder taps / mountain climbers a challenge (often having to break and reset!) so I'd like to achieve meeting those high rep sections without stopping. 💪

- Morning walks every other day  🌲

Legs session was brilliant yesterday. Looking forward to combat queens later! xx

• @Audrey Browne thanks Audrey. Loving it so far 💪🏻💚

• @Lesley Cosgrave hi Lesley, I'm loving it so far. The forum and other queens are amazing 💚

• Glad to see the times against each workout. I know its psychological but if I know it's less than an hour I'm keener to workout!,

• @Paula McMahon yes Paula, love it too!!

• @Paula McMahon Yeah Paula I do love the times in the library, it really helps on the days when I'm feeling unmotivated! They are so handy for scheduling the workouts too I find! 🙌🏻

• My goals are deffo to drink more water, and to stick to 5 workouts a week whether that be a super cardio with Maeve herself or just a lovely yoga with Esther or Sinead! Just to move more I think, this lockdown has got me feeling a bit lazy and low so the workouts are deffo a pick me up! Hope you beautiful queens are doing well 💛