z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

New Queens 👑 - How r u doing? | MaeveMadden

New Queens 👑 - How r u doing?

• Hi Audrey and Queens!  Thanks so much for the super sweet welcome!  What a great group.  Absolutely loving it all!  I had been doing the Insta workouts from about mid-October, so I knew the workouts could get v spicy, but the soreness after last Monday in particular was very real 😂 Excited for Week 2! x

• Hi Audrey, thank you for such a warming welcome! So excited to be part of team queen. Completed first week for spring challenge and I'm ready to get going for week 2... 6pm I'm ready for you ( my little 2kg weights are at the ready haha). Hope you're doing well and enjoying the challenge too!

• @Audrey Browne loving the challenge and the website everyone so helpful and nice. Managed 6 workouts last wk such a great variety. Just finished the brand new class on the insta live there so now I'm dead lol.... Loved seeing a kettlebell exercise in there.... A sweaty Betty for sure at the moment!! 

• Hello Queens! I'm Cristina from Lisboa and have just arrived and began today with perky peach from January 8th. I've been doing Maeve's workouts for about two month now in IG and was wondering for a few weeks if I should join you guys. Yesterday I got my mind to it and did it. Of course I'm still trying to understand everything, so if you could point a thread or a post to get me posted, I'd be really grateful. 😍

• @Audrey Browne Thank you so much. Started a new job today and was so anxious until I did today's workout 😁

• @Alicia Colabella aww Queen u r a rockstar as always. Maeve will b so happy with u. What is not to love about QDQ. How lucky were we to find Maeve. Glad u're keeping well & kicking ass with the workouts Alicia. Keep safe 👑👑👑 ❤️ ❤️❤️ 

• @Jia Moriarty it's mad Queen how the week flew by. I hope u enjoyed the hiit it was a belter for a 30min workout. Amazing. I hope u have an amazing Week 2 doll. Keeping smashing it Jia. 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Yvett Talas 😲I know what u mean. I actually love sore muscles I think theres no better feeling mad I know but I do. U have what I call the buzz. I have this after every workout its crazy but I actually have to walk it off after the workouts as I'm all over the place hyper. 🤣🤣. So glad u had a great Week Yvett & I wish u an even better Week 2 doll. Ull smash it I know u will. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Elise Karam oh it was so real, but in a good way, 🥵🤣. So glad u're enjoying it, as u said u were well prepped for it which was even better. Here's to u having an amazing 2nd week Queen 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Rachel Atkinson So great to have u on QDQ Queen. Over the moon u're loving it & smashing it also. I'm like u all excited for Week 2, u r so organised, actually u might be just as hyper as me 🤣🤣I love it . And Queen what a burner 6pm class was 🥵🥵🥵🥵.  I wld love it on the wedsite . I hope the rest of the week is a good one for u Rachel. Knock it out of the park girl 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Sarah Scanlan wuhhhhhhhhooooooooooo Queen smashing it week 1 with 6 😲🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌. I take my crown off to u girl. Smashing it already. Sarah I'm like u love love love the variety & with Maeve u know there is plenty more to come. Kettlebells I just love working out with them. Haunted that I had some before the 1st lock down 😲. Have a fantastic Week 2 Queen I know it'll b a walk in the park for u Sarah. 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Cristina Marçal welcome welcome welcome Queen so glad u have joined us. U r going to have such an amazing time here. Any questions u have just ask we all will answer as much as we can for u. Any questions regarding exercise  or injuries or alternative moves it wld be advisable to ask Maeve directly. U can tag her or u can tap on her name anywhere u see it & it should bring u to her page where u can directly message her & she will b able to advise & help u. I wld say to u to have a look at the various topics & see what the Queens r saying & u might like to add to them or even create a new topic where we all can get involved in also. This is a safe space, so all u will get is love & kindness here Cristina & if u ever need it a shoulder to lean on. Queens supporting Queens. Enjoy urself & as I said if u need anything ask away. 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Chloe Keane awww Queen congratulations. And good luck with it. I hope it went well for u, but I have no doubt it did. What did u think of the workout Chloe did u enjoy it??? Have a fantastic week doll both at work & with ur workouts. 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Audrey Browne you are The Audrey I always hear Maeve salute in every workout, right? So glad to read your answer to my post, it was really welcoming. I'm sure I'm feeling a bit desoriented today but, as time goes by, I will be a true part of this great team. Thank you. Have a wonderful 2021. 🥂

• @Cristina Marçal lol 😂 yes that's me . Ah it was my pleasure. Just want to make sure u r all settling in OK. It won't take u long to get the hang of things Queen, I have every faith in u. U r already a true Queen & part of the Team Queen & we r so happy to have u with us. We r here for u anytime 🥰. I wish u a happy 2021 also Cristina 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Thanks for the lovely welcome @Audrey Browne. I'm a new Queen having signed up on Weds and just completed my 5th workout - loved them all so far! This is my first attempt at doing classes from home, and hoping to keep up 3-4 workouts per week to get fitter and stronger through the Spring Challenge 😊

• Only reading this topic! Thank you for the lovely warm welcome and hello 👋 to all the other new 👸🏼. Week 2, body certainly feeling the workouts and change form just gym workout. Loving it! Did Combat today as was a busy one! When you do from library it is counted for challenge? Going to try Barre tomorrow maybe after Lottie class.

heve a lovely evening everyone 👸🏼💖

• Hi everyone! Delighted to be part of Team Queen. I signed up Sunday before last, but come Monday I was suddenly unwell as tested positive for Covid. I'm feeling well, but so fatigued. I am really hoping to do a workout this week at a slow pace, but today still don't feel I have the energy. I can't wait to get started though, and I look forward to the journey ahead with all of you supportive people!! 💖

• @Jo McTavish hiya Queen & welcome delighted u climbed on board. 5 workouts in already, u're killing. Enjoy the challenge Jo & have a fantastic journey. I feel the determination in I so I know ull smash ur goals. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Dee Synnott Heya Queen, so so welcome. So happy u're enjoying Queensdontquit. Yes when u choose the current week from the library it counts towards the challenge if u can't make the lives. Seems like u're loving it Dee, delighted for u. Have a fantastic challenge 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️