z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

My Final #queensdontquit challenge updates | MaeveMadden

My Final #queensdontquit challenge updates

• @Vicky Baker all queens are always welcome in the salon! We all have the craic! 
    Think of us all clamming away like little shell mermaids 

• @Vicky Baker Well done Vicky! Such great progress

• @Vicky Baker Also love your instagram - im drooling over your breakfast every morning

• Well done Vicky 🥳you look amazing you deserve all the compliments 😅😅 True queen 👸🏻 keep up the good work girl xo

• @Alana Moore thanks so much Alana x 

I'm loving your cinnamon muffin in a bowl and need to try it 😍

• @Emma Sullivan awh Emma thanks a mill queen that means so much xx we are all queens together 👑❤️

• @Vicky Baker Awww you're more than welcome Vicky! I love seeing your name coming up on the lives too, it is so lovely how we've all become online friends! 😊 The OG punch n star, Hero and Dua Lipa days were just the absolute best! Can't believe it has nearly been a whole year of us Queening! xx

• @Vicky Baker Wow Vicky, you look absolutely amazing! 🔥🙌🏼 Well done!! 

• @Vicky Baker Well done Vicky you're looking absolutely fantastic 😍 You should be super proud of yourself. You're so fabulous queen and you're absolutely smashing the challenge 💛💛💛

• @Jia Moriarty awh Jia thanks a million queen xx love the support for all our crew x

• @Niamh Byrne thanks Niamh love having the chats on the lives and it's given me a real boost to give this socks xx see you in morn queen 💋

• Doing amazing!! Keep it up queen 👑 Also, loving the outfits! 😍

• @Brittany Yeaton Thanks a mill Brittany - hope this week is going well for you too x

• @Vicky Baker you look incredible Vicky and I am loving thes style.. defo inspo, I need to up my fit fashion game lol 

• @Vicky Baker these are so fab!! Keep getting stuck in and giving it your all, your positive energy has definitely kept me on course. 

Also... I think I need to invest in some new gym wear 😂 your outfits are great! 👍

• @Vicky Baker omg this is so me, when lock down came, I needed the routine so I get very anxcious, I also get unsettled when routine changes and here we are queens dont quit.  lol

• @Sarah Tobin when lock down is over for sure....

• @Aisling McGlinchey Awh Aisling thanks a mill x I love that we have a great gang here and we all give each other a boost - Im loving the lives again and missed doing them so much in the last few mths so its great being back in routine and OMG as for gym gear - I literally have to stop looking :):) I love looking and I even add to basket and then I get to checkout and talk myself out of it again hahaha 

• @Maeve Madden Total queens together x

• @Vicky Baker you look amazing well done! I'm definitely feeling less bloated from Christmas though my period has just arrived so my entire body is swollen. What a joy it is once a month to feel like a whale 😂