z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

My Final #queensdontquit challenge updates | MaeveMadden

My Final #queensdontquit challenge updates

• @Debbie McCarthy Thanks a mill Debbie - the food side defo makes a difference - I am in a calorie deficit 99% of the time so that just helps - I got the nutrition side nailed first before I started QDQ last March but the changes the exercise have made to my shape and moods are unreal. I felt so frumpy and sluggish after having Bonnie at 41 and wanted to be around for the long haul for her so she is kind of my motivation to stay consistent xx

• @Sinead Bergin So true Sinead I honestly can't belive its week 7 already - I think its a testament to Maeve and the crew seeing all these big changes in people and seeing how consistent everyone is staying with the workouts xx

• Week 7

Another week done and dusted ✅ so thrilled with how everything is going. Have a lovely routine now and I'm very happy with my rest times too and not feeling guilty for taking rest.

I ran my longest run yesterday 6km and I was so proud of my endurance. 

Very special week also with Bonnie turning 5 - she has shared lots of my workouts since March 2020 so it was great to have this milestone with her during lockdown as I've worked all of her bdays before this year.

Roll on week 8 girls. What a great group we have and the friendships we've all formed has been fantastic 👑💕

• Vicky the picture of you and Bonnie dress as mermaids is absolutely adorable 😍also well on the 6k, not easy!!! Go you 💪🏼❤️

• @Ash McMorrow Thanks a mill Ash - she had an absolute ball - have to admit i was kind of digging the mermaid costume too :):):)

• Vicky you look amazing so inspirational 

• @Vicky Baker so many great things happening in week 7 for u. 

• @Vicky Baker wow your consistency & progress is amazing! Well done - love seeing these pics. You are knocking it out of the park!

• @Gabrielle O'BRIEN awh thanks a million Gabrielle xx

• @Sinead Bergin thanks Sinead I honestly can't believe the time flying by x

• @Pamela King thanks a mill my beauty 💋 like yourself I'm just plugging away trying to stay consistent and all the little bits add up over time xx

• Queens I can't believe week 8 is done ✅ how did we get the end of February so fast. I think the habits and scheduling and laying out my gear every night has just made this part of my daily life just like washing my face or brushing my teeth. That's where I feel the power of this group of queens.

Roll on week 9 and what a way to end the week with the festival omg I'm weak for it 😂😂👍💋❤️👑

• Time is flying by. I'm going back to work the week after the challenge finishes. I will miss doing these classes live. 

• @Sinead Bergin awh sinead I know the feeling..I was working everyday since I joined QDQ in march 2020 and I just managed to use my breaks or time I worked up during the morning to get the workouts in but I know the buzz of the lives is great too. 

Will u be able to fit them in before or after work xx we will keep u posted on all the goss from the lives xx

• @Vicky Baker Wowzers!! Well done you and you should be so proud of yourself xx love this space and always love the motivation and kindness. 
    Roll on week 9 and festival, can't wait! X

• Week 9 done and dusted ✅ what an amazing high to end week 9 on with #queensdontquitfestival. What a day ❤️

This week was great for me and I felt the sunny mornings definitely helped with everything.

Bonnie is back to school tomorrow and as happy as I am for her I'm sad for me. I'll miss her and our routine. Being out of work since xmas hasn't been too bad cos she was here to keep me company and keep me busy so this week will be different for me. 

Excited to take on week ten and see the challenge through to the end. It's kept me motivated and challenged and sane 💞👑

• Loved the festival today and was determined to soak up the full festival vibe 👑👑👑😂😂😂

• Vicky, your roundups are so inspiring and you look absolutely incredible!! You keep me motivated on insta that's for sure! 👑👑👑

• @Vicky Baker  well done gal for completing the challenge! Can you believe we did it! Amazing effort, looking fab queen xx

• @Siobhan Buller Awh thanks doll xx