z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

My Final #queensdontquit challenge updates | MaeveMadden

My Final #queensdontquit challenge updates

• @Sian Townend awh tks Sian xx

I totally get you - I worked hard up to xmas and then took my foot off the pedal to enjoy the 2 wks while hubby was off and so on. I had a ball and when I took the pics on 04/01 I didnt mind what I saw cos I knew it was bloat and some xmas weight but well enjoyed xmas weight :):)

Oh god ya - hormones/periods bloat is the worst - i am nearly always worse for bloat mid cycle/ovulation x

• @Vicky Baker I know so worth the weight gain to eat all the cheese and chocolate at Christmas! I love a roast dinner too, I just ate everything haha! Already feeling better three weeks into this year, except today. My belly is massive! You look fab though already, great results!

I did combat from last night today which was amazing! However my belly doing those super queens...swear to god I was lifted off the ground already with the bloat! My poor tummy! And why does everything look so thick, bum, legs, tummy? It's just the worst! Just had some new leather leggings arrive and I darent even try them 😂 might wait a few days until the period buggers off! The struggle is real queen! 😂

• @Vicky Baker your progress is amazing, you go girl 👏👏 gimmie your secrets on how you're getting abs so quick!!😜

• @Jenny Wilson Hey Jenny somedays i feel leaner than others and one thing that a trainer told me yrs ago was abs are built in the kitchen and not the gym. What he meant was that all the exercise in the world wont work unless the nutrition is some bit right too

All I know is im in a calorie deficit which means i eat less cals than i burn and over time Ive seen some definition but its more incidental if you get me as my goal isnt abs as such its more to feel good in my clothes and i have started to like what i see over the last year - all the workouts are doing the magic in the background. I still have a hang up about my lower tummy - 2 c sections but i love that tummy too cos it gave me my 2 beautiful kids xx

• Week 3 roundup. Feeling stronger every week and have learned not to put pressure on myself to do every single class or even every day if it's not something I can manage. Still in calorie deficit and got to do two 5km runs this week so I'm feeling super happy 😍

Esther's words during savasana this morning resonated with me. She mentioned it's ok to not be busy and perfect and smiling all the time and I'm still trying to find what works for me since I'm out of work for first time in 31 yrs. I was keeping myself busy and juggling lots but I now know it's ok to take time for myself so I'm loving the time with Bonnie and being able to take the time for the workouts and not have to be rushing back to the desk 🙌

Bring on week 4 with all our fantastic queens 👑

• Loved week 4 and can't believe it's going by to fast. Did my first evening class this week with Tracey and really enjoyed it. It's defo one I will keep doing.

I am still absolutely loving early bird cardio too and a break between that and sweaty 7s is fantastic. 

Excited for week 5 #queensdontquit 💗👑

• @Vicky Baker looking amazing heading into week 5! Well done you x

• @Sian Townend Thanks a mill doll - Tired ish this week with TOTM due but will plough on and get it done xx Cant believe how fast the weeks are going x

• @Vicky Baker it is flying by, loving it! Just done last weeks combat again as needed the burn! I am hormonal too so I can relate to how you feel. Just zaps the energy doesn't it! Think we are doing amazingly despite the pesky hormones lol! 🥰

• How is it that we are at the end of week 5 queens? It's been a great week 

I did 7 workouts this week. Everything came together on Wednesday which allowed me to do 3 in a row. I was very tired afterwards but buzzing all day.

Did my longest run this week too of 35 mins and felt so strong and happy ❤️

Loving the forum and insta community we have and the support and craic is amazing xx

Excited for week 6 #queensdontquit 💗👑

• @Vicky Baker aw yes queen! Look amazing! I did 7 this week too, just felt like a good week to smash in a few extras. Great week 5 so let's have week 6, is it Friday yet? I'm excited for the hiit partay! Venga bus whoop whoop! Come on@Maeve Madden you have to throw that bad boy in! 😂💕

• @Vicky Baker you're looking absolutely amazing Vicky and absolutely smashing it 👏🏻👏🏻 I managed 7 too and went to a walk every day, I feel like you've inspired me to get my steps in! Even though we're in lockdown I still feel like there's not enough hours in the day for exercise and study 😂😂😅

You're doing so so well queen 💕💕💕

• Omg Vicky you look amazing! Really can see definition in the abs😍

Also I am obsessed with your workout outfits they are absolutely fab 😍🥰 Best dressed queen definitely goes to you 👑 ❤️

• @Sian Townend Hey doll Im super excited for Friday - cant wait for all the OG songs and moves xx

• @Niamh Byrne Hey Niamh - i had sigend p to a million steps before xmas and it was 90 days or something so i had to get 10,500 everyday which was achievable - bearing in mind i hated walking and then from the walking I started the couch to 5km and have been going since. 

I love podcasts and audio books so that keeps me going on the walks - i usually have 45 mins while Bonnie goes to grannys for visit so I fly around and back to collect her.

• @Ash McMorrow Awh thanks Ash - would you believe I have the same 6 or 7 sets for yrs - mostly old navy in the states and few myprotein bits and one womensbest and i just wear and wash and go - I will defo treat myself to some nike or gymshark down the road but for now i will wear these ones out :)

• @Vicky Baker that's fantastic Vicky fair play to you! Seeing you on your treadmill on Instagram always reminds me to get up and out for my walk! Been going every day for a wee and a half now no matter the weather and I'm super proud of myself because before last week I was only getting about 5,000 steps a day 😅 

I really think you grow to love it, I don't think I'll ever be a runner but I love walking now and would feel lost if I didn't get out, even 10 minutes I find works wonders 🙌🏻🙌🏻 You're absolutely flying it queen 👑👑👑👑

• Week 6 done and dusted ✅

Feeling stronger,healthier and happier. Found my groove with 6/7 workouts a week. Loved Sinead's show girl class Friday night and felt like a girls night out with all the craic and interaction ❤️ how lucky are we 💋

I feel so ready for week 7 and can't wait for the chats and spice next week 👑 happy Valentine's day queens 👑

• @Vicky Baker Wow, wow, wow. You really are smashing it Queen. Great to see you making such progress. I've been doing this challenge since the start, but forgot the photos. I'm definitely stronger than January, but I think the nutrition side needs a little more work! Thinking of cutting out the prosexy for lent, not sure if I'll manage it though, might just stick with cutting out chocolate & crisps. Looking forward to following you on the rest of your journey Vicky.

• Week 7. It's just mad how time is really flying by. Such amazing progress by everyone and so much more to come.