z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

My Final #queensdontquit challenge updates | MaeveMadden

My Final #queensdontquit challenge updates

• Hey girls/queens

I took my before pics on 04/01/21 but never shared them..I have taken weekly round ups but decided to share my before pics.

This is my first proper queens challenge so I'm excited to see the progress over the weeks.

I absolutely love our crew and the craic and look forward to working out with all the queens x

Here are my before pics and weekly round ups so far 

• Week 1 roundup

• Week 2 roundup up 

• @Vicky Baker Well done Queen & friend. U're looking amazing. I love how much u commit urself to a challenge. U give them ur all. So proud to be sharing ur journey. I know for a fact u will knock this challenge out of the park, that u'll give it more than 100%. I wish u the absolute best Vicky. Enjoy it Queen be proud, be very proud u're amazing. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne Thanks a mill Audrey - the first challenge i took part in was the very first one Maeve did - i did the workouts but never took before/after pics or updates. Work was so mental then that i didnt do the xmas challenge so i decided to document this one and give it socks xx thanks for always being there Audrey - honestly you are so good and cant wait til i get you to newmarket for a walk and a skinny whip and pop chips :)

• @Vicky Baker oh my God queen you are literally outstanding!!!!! Ur progression is amazing and those pics are just proof to this!!! From chatting with you and the OG gals, I feel like a friend now!!! And to my friend they made such a huge win, I'd say to her,  "well done my dear friend and own this, you did this and it has worked "!!!!! YAS GIRLFRIEND 

• @Vicky Baker 😅 😅 😅 😅.  U're slaying Vicky honestly. U r a true inspiration Queen. I have no doubt that Bonnie is so so proud of her mom. Well done girl. I know I can't wait for that day, I'll come fully loaded with all our munchies. I also hope that QDQ finally get to have a day out together. I'll pick u up in Newmarket on the way 🤩Oh I hope u're enjoying Bridgerton 🤗🤗😅😅.👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Carmel Mulvany Awh Carmel - thanks a mill hun - i,m so excited for next few mths and to stay consistent. Defo made so many fab friends through queensdontquit and its been fantastic x

• @Vicky Baker AAAHHHMAAZING progress so far Vicky!!!! So much progress so far, and I know you'll be flying it and that can only get better! I'm the same with the previous challenges- fully committed to the workout sides but this time more focus on better nutrition aka less drinking!! Aw I'm so thrilled for! Keep it up!

• @Vicky Baker PS I love your workout gear range!!!

• @Sharon Scully Awh Sharon thanks a mill hun. Its great knowing a few of us are getting stuck in to this one and its great seeing all our friends names coming up in the lives xx

Myself and Joe both worked at airport so we had concessions travel and woudl fly to nyc for black friday every year for 2 nights - i love a good auld bargain so i would buy 4 sets of workout gear in Old Navy active - really good deals. I literally have those same 4 sets for over a year now and recently bought a myprotein set and a womenswear one. i literally wear the same 5/6 sets over and over until they fall apart :):)

Hopefully after covid we might try to get over for 2 nights and i will stock up again - see you shortly for Francesca x

• @Vicky Baker right back at you queen!!!!! Xx

• @Vicky Baker you look Amazing,well done x

• @Vicky Baker Ahhh well done Vicky!! You're doing so amazing! From one fellow OG Queen to another I am so proud of you! 💕

• @Louise Faulkner Awh thanks Louise xx Im typical virgo so routine and control are my two biggest things that make me happy (sad I know :)) 

Finishing up in work made me feel rudderless so the scheduled workouts give me some focus every morn and its a win win as it puts me in great form after so the whole family are winning :):)

• @Georgie Dillon Hey Georgie thanks so much xx I love seeing your name coming up on the lives and rem our OG punch n star, Hero and Dua Lipa days :) xx

• @Vicky Baker - well done on the progress so far and I'm with you all the way on this challenge! I'm the same with the previous challenges, I did the workouts but didn't take pictures and I wasn't very active on the forum. I decided that this challenge I will turn that around as the team spirit on the forum is amazing and everyone is so kind! I have taken my before pictures, but still a bit hesitant to post them. Maybe at the end of the challenge I will feel confident enough to post before and after pictures at the same time :)

I love the Womens Best sets - I do have the leggings in the same colour, it will just be a while before I can do a crop top 😂

• @Annique Dijkstra Woohoo queen thats brilliant - I think because im not working at the moment i can give a bit more time to myself in mornings and the challenge this time around and instead of constantly logging on hrs earlier to work up time to take later in the day for workouts I am finally able to catch my breath and enjoy and give it everything xx we have this queen and we will keep each other going x

• Vicky you look amazing! I love following u on Instagram. Always so motivated

• @Sarah Tobin XX thanks a mill Sarah - everytime I do the band exercises I think of us all doing the clam shells :):) Love your insta - wish i lived nearer to pop into the salon for all the queening and chats xx