z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Ask Maeve 🤔 | MaeveMadden

Ask Maeve 🤔

• Hey Queens & @Maeve Madden I had a thought this morning (I know shocker 😂) Maeve had mentioned about DMs & if she didnt get to them in 24 hrs on Instagram that they end up mixed in with 1000s others. So I was thinking that why not have an Ask Maeve topic. Where if u had any questions about the wedsite, classes, exercises etc that it wld all b in one place for Maeve & her team to be able to access straight away without having to trawl through loads & loads of different messages. What do u think Queens & @Maeve Madden of crse thumbs-up 👍 or thumbs-down 👎 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Great idea Audrey, love it! Can't imagine all the DMs she's getting so could be a great way to avoid a message/ question getting lost 

• @Maeve O'Keeffe exactly. I should have actually put topic in Queens chat rather than workouts. I'll see if I can fix that. But glad u like it Queen 👑 👑👑❤️❤️ ❤️ 

• Yessss agreed!! She DM'd me back earlier saying sorry I missed your messages and I felt so bad. I send them cause her Instagram stories make me giggle and smile so much that I just type away like I would to a mate!!! 🤣🤣

Mine are never important questions lol, just bants 🤣🤣 but defo agree - a weekly ask Maeve post would be too cute if she fancies it!

Nice one Queens 🥰😘🙌👑

• @Katie Rynne 😂 same as me Queen but I thought this wld be handy as u never know I or u might have a question that someone else cld be too shy or even afraid to ask. So hopefully it'll work. And handy for Maeve & her crew. And as we all know queensdontquit is a safe space. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Katie Rynne @Audrey Browne I do be the same with the replies to stories!!! Yeah for me it sounds like a great idea

• @Audrey Browne I think it's a great idea!!!!!

• @Audrey Browne@Maeve Madden great idea , that would really help . just watching the inauguration of Biden an i vote@Audrey Browne Vice Queen 👸 such a positive and motivating soul . i don't always post but love reading the posts and threads from everyone xx

• @karen louise . 😂😂Queen u're a scream. So glad u like the idea though of "Ask Maeve". Aw Karen post away doll anything at all. It's a very safe space. 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• Love this idea Queen Audrey xxx

• @Audrey Browne That’s a great idea Audrey (Vice Queen 👑😂) if Naeve and team are up for it! 

• Audrey u are just full of good ideas xx 

• @Julianne Hickey Queen I'm skitting u r all mad the lot of ye 😂😂😂😂😂. But a nice kind of mad I will admit 🤗🤗🤗🤗👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne love this idea hun 💗

• @Katie Rynne I do the exact same 💗💗 

• @karen louise . Yasssssss@Audrey Browne for Vice Queen👑 

@Maeve Madden What do you think?? 💗💗 can we nominate@Audrey Browne 

• @Julia Knudsen 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. As I said u r all absolutely bonkers 😂😂😂😂😂😂🥰👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne Guilty as charged 😂🤣😂 I'm away with the fairies! 

• @Julia Knudsen 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 

• @Audrey Browne 👍🏼

• 1 / 2