z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Francesca Francesca Francesca 😲😲😲😲. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 | MaeveMadden

Francesca Francesca Francesca 😲😲😲😲. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

• Omg Sally at the end made it! Time for combat queens now! 🔥🍑🌶🌶

• Ohhh my gosh Francescas class, what a burn!!!!! 🔥 I was always too intimidated to do these sort of exercises in the gym (was mainly afraid I'd topple over in the weight section 😅🤣) and SOOO happy to be able to try them out now with such a fab and fun instructor!!!! 👑 🔥 our peaches will be PERKIN very soon between Fran and Maeve's classes 😍🤣

• the class this morning was 🔥 my legs after that 5 minute glute bridge🙈 They were on fire 😅 she really upped the tempo from last weeks class 🌶 hopefully the stairs won't be too much of a challenge 🤣

• @Audrey Browne just after completing it there after combat my peach is on fire 🔥 🔥🔥🔥🍑 definitely challenging but absolutely loved it thanks francesa it was epic. Didn't quite make it through the challenge song had to shake the legs out once or twice but got straight back into. Something to aim towards over the next few wks xxx

• @Audrey Browne 👏👏 Go you Audrey! I done that class with no band as i dont have one and omg im barely fit to get up the stairs 🙈 Dragging myself out for a walk now to try and loosin my legs lol.

Thank god tomorrow morning is arms 😅

• I literally have tears in my eyes reading this (yes I am soppy as hell) the most amazing group of women!! I bought that spiceeeee today thought I'd be nice last week incase Maeve booted me off hahaha! SOOOO glad you enjoyed it!!! Lots of love 💕

• @Laura C Queen 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🙌😂 Laura  ccan't cope 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Denise Rogan Queen u said it 🥵😂😂👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Steph Bellew Queen u will love it 🙌🙌🙌 let us what u think 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Amy Flynn Queen wasn't it fantastic. Tough but gooood. I know my legs were like jelly I was afraid to attempt the stairs for ages after it. 😂😂😂 So glad u enjoyed it Amy. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Amy Lewis whooohooo Queen u must be exhausted. 2 massive workouts I take my crown off to u Amy 💪💪💪 Power House Queen. And let's not talk of Sally 😲😲😲😲🥵🥵🥵🥵😂 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Alli Hayes Queen our peaches will be popping 😅. So glad you enjoyed it. I know what u mean about the gym 🙄 when I think of how intimidating it cld get.🙄. It actually makes me so mad😡 now to think about it. No intimidation in QDQ that for sure 😍👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Jia Moriarty Queen can u get over that we did it for 5 minutes. A huge burn on the glutes. Oh she brought the fire that's for sure. I hope the stairs was a success for u 😅Jia👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Gemma O Connor OMG Queen u're a warrior 2 massive classes back to back. 🥵 Well done Gemma. I know what u mean about "Sally up". But u like me did a Taylor Swift. "Shake it off" 😲😂😂. Yes Queen defo something to challenge us even more. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Aine Swift 😂😂😂 Queen oh  know what u mean I had bad jelly legs for sure. I did the same as u & went for a walk. Worked a treat. Until 2moro 😂. C u in Sweaty 7s Aine 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Francesca O'Reilly oooh woman u really brought it today. Already looking forward to next week doll. Thanks a mil. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Just did this and oh my god I got a charlie horse in my butt during the butt lifts! Insanity but I loved every minute of it. I def need to get QDQ bands though whenever they become available again because I just have a set of the crummy rubber ones so it kept sliding constantly 🙃

• Holy Booty! I didn't know if my booty would make it! But it did! 😀

• @Jean O’Neill be scared! 😀

• Amaaaazing class! Properly felt the fire in my peach, just loved the class so much 🔥  Francesca's a great trainer and love how she explains everything so well, of course loved Sally at the end, just like in Lottie's class x