z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Francesca Francesca Francesca 😲😲😲😲. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 | MaeveMadden

Francesca Francesca Francesca 😲😲😲😲. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

• @Louise McEntee oh Queen its a must 🙌🙌🙌🙌💪💪💪💪💪. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• I enjoyed the three minute repetition exercises today. I loved the new variation of Sally Up Sally Down. Lots of glute bridges today. A great workout as always. Feeling pumped. 👑🔥🌶️💦😊🙂

• Oh my word Queens another absolute off the wall burner with @francescajade. I actually have pins & needles in my butt never knew it was possible. Those finishers omg they definitely finished me. 😵😵😵😵. BUT I loved every bit of that. So thank u Francesca. 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• Absolutely loved francescas workout today so difficult but pushed through and feel amazing, won't be able to walk tomorrow🤣🔥👑

• Oh my god this was done good @Francesca O'Reilly ....... 2 finisher....I can't say I was over the moon with that 🤣🤣🤣🤣 thank you so much,  you always bring the fire xxx

• Love you queens you are all fabulous! Thank you for supporting and trusting me ❤️

• @francescajade @Francesca O'Reilly thank u so much for another great class this morning. It was fantastic. I felt every bit of it. Low impact but so so effective. It was great to go back to the basics of each move as we sometimes forget what the moves are all about. We can concentrate on getting in high & fast reps in rather than perfecting the moves. Bambi legs again for me 2day 😅. I'm silently grateful for the storm today as I don't think my legs wldve managed 15k. I definitely will have to wear leg weights to avoid being blown away. 😅. Looking forward to next week's session Francesca thanks again 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne ah amazing so glad you enjoyed it! I think it's really important to go back to basics for a class to perfect the moves! I LOVED IT! You did amazing! Well done team ❤️❤️❤️

• @Francesca O'Reilly thanks so much for a brilliant class. It was great to slow things down and really concentrate on form. I'm really loving your session each week 👑

• @Francesca O'Reilly super hot and spicy class again queen, thanks so much!!!! Loved the format today xxxx

• It was deadly. Slower paced moves but my goodness what a burn.

• @Francesca O'Reilly that was another outstanding class. U brought the fire, spice & pain again this week. Like the Queens said we screamed, yelled, cried beat up whatever was at hand but we did it, we got through it, coming out stronger 💪💪💪💪. Loved it Francesca I really did.

ps. There were no animals or humans injured during this class just cushions, couches & floors. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne so glad you loved it! Think we bring swearing/sweating/punching/screaming/laughter to the class what more could you want 🤣🤣 I love you girls ❤️❤️❤️

• @Francesca O'Reilly @Audrey Browne OH MY GOD...... this was hot as hell today!!!! At 1 stage I think I had a little cry....🤣🤣🤣

You bring the fire @Francesca O'Reilly every single wk.  Thank you so much for a super super session and for spuring us queens on, it really helped me through it!!!!! Feeling strong queens xxx

• Oh it was up another level yet again, a fantastic class @Francesca O'Reilly ! Never knew my glutes could feel like they were hugely bruised and someone was pressing on them, while doing a move off the ground with no-one near them!!! Eyes were squeezed shut, and I was trying to just focus on breathing to will the time on. It was amazing!!! 

I do have a random question that might not be easily addressed here- I've a feeling I'm not using my glutes properly when eg I go for a walk- is there a correct range of motion move I should be trying to do to engage them? 

• @Sharon Scully smashed it well done girl!!! Was a tough class!!!

With the question about glutes when going for a walk it's not going to be a glute domaint activity so you wouldn't be burning the glutes going for a walk unless it was on a steep and steady incline. If it's generally not being able to feel them when we do the workouts try standing up and squeezing the butt cheeks together that sensation is what you want to be feeling in the classes! Donkey kicks/fire hydrants all help with firing up the glutes before weights! Hope that helps lovely xxxx

• @Francesca O'Reilly I just finished the latest and oh my goodness I was literally on the floor busting out laughing during the glute exercise at the beginning. Like I was so scared my boyfriend was going to think I completely lost it because it was such a crazy belly laugh from sheer pain and exertion but in the best way possible 😂 thanks for another killer workout!

• I just did @Francesca O'Reilly class and I actually felt guilty after it from all the swearing I did to the screen! haha It was an amazing burn, def one of my fav classes!! 

• @Gillian Johnson oh my god I was the same..... I was shouting "what did I do on francesca this wk" and alot of swear words 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• The wall sit was a burner for sure this week.