z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Francesca Francesca Francesca 😲😲😲😲. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 | MaeveMadden

Francesca Francesca Francesca 😲😲😲😲. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

• That was an amazing workout!!! Looked easy. But the combination of moves was fire! I didn't think I would finish.

• @Audrey Browne You we're right Audrey loved it...it was a tough one especially at the end but so good😊

• @Steph Bellew yesssss Queen I knew u wld love it. Well done u Steph. Delighted 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Rashmi Shankar well done Queen for sticking with it. It's the only way we get stronger 🔥🔥🔥🔥. So happy u loved it..🤗🤗🤗👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Hannah Shackles Queen 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I've never heard of a Charlie Horse & kind of afraid to ask what it is 😨😂😅😅. But so glad u enjoyed it. It was amazing wasn't it Hannah. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Jessica Dean Queen delighted u both made it u & ur booty 😂😂😂😂😂. It was 100% fire & Spice wasn't it. 😍 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Kate Healy oh Queen Sally in plank is great isn't it but Sally up in Squats another story altogether 🔥🔥🔥🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️😅. Francesca is great isn't. Seriously though how lucky are we to have 5 plus hopefully 1 more, instructors who bring so much to QDQ. I love it. 😍 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Audrey Browne haha sorry, I forget how weird American colloquialism is 😂  It is just another way of saying a cramp or muscle spasm. 

• @Audrey Browne might try that tomorrow morning- I was doing my workouts in the evening after work but now getting up earlier to get some cardio of some sort in- I did my first perky peach this morning now thst my resistance band arrived- that was so 🌶🌶🌶 the extra choice of classes are great- can't wait to try Tracey's also- I'm also getting class envy and FOMO 😂😂 I'll have to do them all - 😂😂

• The FOMO is a killer. There is such a variety. How can I choose one class over another?!? They are all just so good. 

• Oh my gosh! My poor bum! 🍑 I did see this thread yesterday and still went to do this workout this evening! I am scared for tomorrow am I going to be able to sit down or go to the loo! 😂😂😂 

• Got to do this class the morning..wow loved it 🔥🔥thanks Francesca 

• @Francesca O'Reilly great class Francesca loved it 🔥🍑

• @Audrey Browne Oh My God Audrey it was unreal' just finished it! I think I cried a little half way through! Best booty workout ever! LOVED it and@Francesca O'Reilly is super lovely! 👑

• @Sinéad Hagan I need to do this- 

• Such a great class! I loved it! Definately felt it the burn! 

• Who's ready for some fire in their booty this morning?!?👑💙🌶️🔥

• Omg after yesterday's leg class with Maeve this today with Francesca was a killer. My booty is on fire.

• Omg Queens that nearly killed me. Kept the strong band on throughout the whole class. I feel like bambi now 😅. @francescajade that was another amazing class. Thank u so much. I'm feeling numb all over 😩 but live it so much. No gain without pain. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Sinead Bergin oh my gooood that was seriously spicy 🌶️🌶️🌶️💦💦💦🍑🍑💔