z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Toned with tracey | MaeveMadden

Toned with tracey

• @Sinead Bergin so do I Queen. I love it it really burns doesn't it. Getting stronger every week Sinead 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Has the class been cut off? 

• @Sinead Bergin i think so it has been for me too! Hopefully be back soon x

• @Sinead Bergin I was just wondering the same! Mine stopped after a minute 

• I am trying from my phone and laptop and cant get in

• It's saying it will start in 18 minutes now. 

• @Ciara Murphy i'm having a nightmare chat was available now isn't an can't get tracey either🙈

• Mine has started again! 

• @Tracey Collopy another great class this evening Tracey thank u so much. Loved it from start to finish. I wld love maybe another more 10 mins & that's just because I really do love the class. As @Vicky Baker said low impact with a high burn. I did feel the burn with the strong band, which I considered changing down to medium but I stuck it out as I am seeing changes with it. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• I actually think the class is great time wise. It gives me an opportunity to try a couple of short classes together so I get to sample the other trainers workouts. It's also great to have some shorter classes on the website for the days we don't have as much time or discipline. I really enjoy this class a lot. Short, quick, effective and enjoyable. Thanks so much.👑💙

• Hey all is anyone having problems finding last night's workout in the library? I was going to do it this morning before work but can't seem to see it now. Thanks!

• Send a message to the Queens Don't Quit instagram page. They are very quick to respond there and to help out. I don't see it either.

• @Jean O’Neill ya I was the same this morning. Was hoping to do it but wasn't in library or live workout page

• @Sinead Bergin Thanks a mill Sinead! I popped them a message and its up now so will catch up on it later! Happy Friday girl!!!

• @Eimear Neilan Hey Eimear, I sent them a message and its up there now so will catch up on it later on! Happy Friday! 😄

• @Jean O’Neill thanks a million jean. Looking forward to doing this later along with the hiit party 🎉 hopefully I'll still standing after 😂

• @Tracey Collopy another great class this wk just catching up now we had a power outage Thursday 🙈 Love the count down finisher round wouldn't mind two rounds of that with two separate lots of excerises. But all in all love ur class thank u xx 

• @Tracey Collopy loving this class! My 🍑 is feeling it, that second section didn't sound so bad when you explained it but 🌶 🔥 

• Did it this morning. Love it. I think time perfect as will do on my lunch break next week 

• @traytraycolcol what another amazing class Queen. From start to finish fire fire fire 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥. I felt every bit of it. Thanks so much Tracey. Excited for next week's class again. U keep bringing it doll. 💪💪💪💪 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️