z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Toned with tracey | MaeveMadden

Toned with tracey

• I have no idea how I got through those up and down planks at the end! My whole body is in bits!! all while my husband was sprawled out on the sofa watching a video on his phone!! 

• @Audrey Browne ah it was so good and the time just flew by! 😁Found those squats getting down and up from the mat really tough! 🥲 I dunno what they're called clearly! 😂 

• @Tracey Collopy this wks class it was 🔥👌💕 loved it. It was the fastest 30mins those up down squats are a game changer 🥵xx

• @Jean O’Neill Oh god my knees were not happy with that at all, I managed the moved but my kness were quite sore after!

My bum was killing me today, missed the Hiit class earlier again so will do it after work.

• @Jean O’Neill 🥵🥵🥵Queen I hear u. I nearly killed myself with the strong band I got down but nearly killed myself coming back up. All I cld do was laugh 😅I refused to go back down to the medium one 😩😩😩. Can't wait for next class 💪💪💪💪👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne oh Audrey I was the exact same! Getting down was okay but really struggled getting back up! 😂 I'd say I was a sight for sore eyes! 🤣 fair play on the strong band, you're some woman! 🔥 roll on this week, every week getting a bit stronger! 💥 we got this! 🥰👸🏻❤️

• Wow, that class tonight was fantastic, I think she's my favourite external trainer, just wish her classes were longer!😍

• A great class. I love that it is only a half an hour. It motivate me more to do it especially now that the evenings are getting brighter. It's a great class on a Thursday. 

• @Claudine O’Driscoll Absolutely! It was great! I'd love even just another five minutes, would have liked another round of the set! The time flew by which was brill too! 😄

• Another fantastic class again tonight with @Tracey Collopy thank u so much. Gutted we didn't get 2nd round in at the end but that happens when u're having fun, time flies. Wld love longer for this class if it was at all possible. Fabulous workout fabulous burn & feeling every bit of it. Looking forward to next week. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Jean O’Neill Heya Queen I hope u enjoyed this wks class. A bit easier this week for me with the banded up & down 😂😂😂👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• I was on my way home from a walk with the dog to do this and I fell! Skinned my hands deeply and banged my knee! 
    I'm a bit shaken now so will prob have to leave doing this tonight! *owch! 🤕

• @Anne Hamilton Black oh Anne, sorry to hear, look after your poor hand, never mind the workouts! (Sending your virtual ice, bandages and chocolate!)

• @Anne Hamilton Black aw hope ur ok after ur fall xx 

• Thanks @Tracey Collopy the class was top class looking forward to next wks 💕👑🔥 I like that it's a quick hit but maybe 35 mins to get everything in. Thanks again xx 

• @Gemma O Connor totally agree Gemma! Would love 35 mins too! X

• @Audrey Browne hey Audrey! I loved it now! Thought it flew by! Me too on the banded up and downs, way better this week! Missed a couple of the jumps but defo a lot better than last week! We got this! 💥💥💥🔥🔥🔥🤗🤗🤗

• @Anne Hamilton Black awww Anne you poor thing! I hope you're okay! Hope you have the feet up and are looking after yourself! You'd definitely get a fright after a fall like that xx 

• Thanks@Tracey Collopy for another fab class! I would love if this class was a little bit longer!  For full body strength, even an extra 5 mins would really help! Know I'm going to be sore tomorrow after those get up squats 🍑 🔥 

• @Sinead Bergin I can't believe I have waited so long to try @Tracey Collopy's class!! I tend to stick to the same classes but this morning I had some extra time so gave it a go and OMG I loved it!!! I love that it's a quicker class so could manage to squeeze it in before work and after Pilates with Sinead. Still got a good burn and Tracey is so lovely!! Will definitely be making sure I add this to my schedule regularly. Thanks again Tracey 😍