z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

No more lean legs | MaeveMadden

No more lean legs

• What does everyone think about lean legs being replaced? I love lean legs and will miss it! I feel we already have lots of upper body workouts. What does everyone think? 😊

• @Aisling Barrett I would really like to see it kept TBH. Class with Francesca is more peach focused, and Tracey's class is full body. I know there are lots of leg elements in other classes, but I really feel the benefit for overall leg workout best from this class!

• @Sharon Scully 100% agree, I like to have a focus solely on legs! Love perky peach also, definitely my favourite. Feel with sweaty sevens, arms and abs hiit, comba queens and circuits we have a lot of arm focus!

• @Aisling Exactly! - my must-do's every week are Lean Legs, Perky Peach and Combat Queen. And definitely agree that with the ones you describe we are getting quite a lot of arms in, plus in most of the ab workouts at the end there tends to be an arm focus too. Guess it depends on what the consensus is, but I hope we get to keep it! 

• Lets keep lean legs but open to switching up days

• Oh I didn't hear this but I would be pretty devo to lose Lean Legs too! I prefer to do maeves workouts (just my own pref, think the other trainers are incredible too!) and I love the balance at the moment with the 2 lower body, then the circuits for full body and combat and active arms and sweaty 7s for upper body! But sure happy to go with whatever the consensus is xxx

• Aw I'd be gutted if Lean Legs was replaced .. love it on a Monday. It's definitely one of my 'must-dos' for the week! .. 👑💕 .. what's it to be replaced with?  Not sure if I've missed something? 

• I love this class and get mega DOMS from it omg last week couldnt walk all week hahah!! Need this to stayyy my legs clearly need it!! I also love perky peach on a Friday really wana keep both!!! xxx

• @Helen Madden Nothing definite but potentially an arms workout? Maeve was just asking earlier did people feel there was too much leg focus between all the variety of workouts we have on selection at the moment. For me it is definitely a keeper 

• @Katy Evans Same!!! 

• @Aisling lean legs & perky peach are my faves too along with spicy circuits and combat queens 🌶 wouldnt mind if the days were swapped because I can't make them live anyway and usually catch up but hoping they all stay!! 🤞🥰 

• All very interesting comments. It's a great way to start the week. Spicyyyyyyy and firey!!! I feel there are a lot of leg days but as it has been pointed out in the above comments they are actually more for your bum. So unless some of the workouts were moved around to facilitate recovery.

• PLEASE keep lean legs and perky peach they are my main reason for joining !! 

• @Emma O Riordan they're both my absolute favourites too. 

• @Aisling thanks so much for starting the thread. Couldnt agree more, I love lean legs and it's such a great way to start the week! Always a great leg and core burn, feeling strong 

• Yes, keep lean legs!!💪 one of my favourites...i even miss the lower body sweaty 7's so would be a loss to lose out on another legs day  😢

• @Catherine O’Riordan totally agree, loved lower body sweaty 7s!

• @Aisling yeah would be fab to have alternate weeks of arms and legs for sweaty 7's 😍

• @Catherine O’Riordan great idea! Not possible for Maeve to do it all 😅

• @Sharon Scully ah I see! I've to catch up on yesterday's workouts so missed that. I definitely feel with Legs on a Monday and all the other workouts we have now there's a really great balance! We've loads of arms ones like Sweaty 7s and the new one with Tracy (love them both too) so totally enough to get a whole body workout through the week. I do trust Maeve though and I'm sure whatever she thinks is best 💕👑

• 1 / 2